SoonerBS
    SoonerBS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Northwestern Vs. Duke

Guys, Gustav is exiting this weekend's scene, but Hanna could be a hurricane affecting the East coast. Right now, heavy rain is forecast in the Duke/Northwestern game. I don't play UNDERs due to rainy weather on turf because I don't think it affects players that much, but on grass, it's a different story. The Duke football field is all grass. If they get soaking wet conditions, it will be sloppy and that will affect footing conditions. That is whenever your UNDERS cash with ease.

SoonerBS
    SoonerBS's Avatar Become A Pro!

East Carolina/West Virginia game could also be another possibility of heavy rain on a grass field. The TOTAL in it is at 49.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

thanks for the insight sooner...i think i'll take a look at those games

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am looking forward to watching this game (if on TV or ESPN360) as I think both of these teams will be play-on teams for me later this year...

wolfwright
    wolfwright's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's the details that get ya the cash! Good one Sooner. TKS for the tip/cash.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

anybody else thinking Northwestern is too good to be true at -6.5??? Anything extra Duke has that anybody knows about?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    anybody else thinking Northwestern is too good to be true at -6.5??? Anything extra Duke has that anybody knows about?
    my concern is that they really didn't pull away from syracuse until late and that team is absolutely sack-less. i had northwestern last weekend but felt very lucky to get the cover. fading the 'cats this weekend.

TPowell

yeah but Syracuse has more talent than Duke IMO

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

not at quarterback for sure... that robinson kid for syracuse is one of the worst i have ever seen.

TPowell

damn it, if Duke takes my money in college football I might just quit for good lol