LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

free money with southern miss

i cant say upset like many have already procalimed
    take sothern miss now its going to move differently
    , yes the quarterback is a redshirt freshman and auburn defense is strong but so is soutnern miss , no i really dont recommend that you place a bet this early in the week i am definitely betting this one

who do you like
    im looking hard at these illdo my homework and let you know why and if i still like em

east carolina
    cincy
    texax tech
    oregon state
    notre dame
    ole miss
    utep
    arkansas
    troy
    Last edited by LINE-crush-ER; 09-02-08 at 05:31 PM.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Southern Miss. was free money last week, not so sure if it's free money this week...GL

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

i like cinci and ore st too

dont like e carolina

Jimmydafreak
    Jimmydafreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Auburn is a team in complete disarray. They have suffered a multitude of injuries and as many as 10 true freshman will see playing time. And although Cody Burns won't play due to injury, this team has been bitterly divided over Burns and freshman QB Chris Todd. They have platooning playing time, and there are a bunch of players who are not too happy about it. Right now Auburn is two teams - Auburn (Cody) & Auburn (Todd).

Don't let Auburn's ranking fool you. There are NOT a top 10 team. This team will lose several games this year.

Southern Miss is the pick here!!!

FREAK OUT!!!

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Auburn is traditionally a slow starting team each year as well. Example, should have lost to Kansas State last year. With the issues at QB as well, I think So. Miss and the points is one of the big plays this week. Dont get greedy on the ML.