Brady2Moss
    Brady2Moss's Avatar Become A Pro!

17 points in 2 minutes, only happens to me...

**** U **** ME, **** EVERYONE

**** this forum, **** sports betting, im ****ing done for good ****in assholes

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

How much did you lose?

Brady2Moss

50 bucks

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Brady2Moss View Post
    50 bucks

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats how i felt when virgina Tech got their punt blocked i had them teased +4... so i lose by 1 point... keep your head up long season, next year im staying away from week one college football alot of blocked kicks and punts (The tennesse blocked punt was 7 point switch that put ucla on the board and the Virgina Tech punt cost me my game)

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude i just wrote that over $50 bucks....

Brady2Moss

lol I got fked on that V tech block aswell, see what im saying? my luck is fkn garbage

In MLB today I had the Brewers... what did they do??? Oh nothing much, just blow a 2 fkn run lead in late innings again to those asshole mets....

And a few days ago, I had the Phillies ML against the cubs... Only to see that mofo Aramis Ramirez hit an 8th inning GRAND FKN SLAM to screw me....

**** my life

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

lol I got fked on that V tech block aswell, see what im saying? my luck is fkn garbage

In MLB today I had the Brewers... what did they do??? Oh nothing much, just blow a 2 fkn run lead in late innings again to those asshole mets....

And a few days ago, I had the Phillies ML against the cubs... Only to see that mofo Aramis Ramirez hit an 8th inning GRAND FKN SLAM to screw me....

**** my life
    Can only get better, don't get downon yourself, its a long season, need to learn to ride the storms

Brady2Moss

I know your right pimike, but right now im sure you know how I feel...

I know ill be back tomorrow, but I just cant handle these tough loses...

I think from now on Im not gunna watch/ look at games online when I bet them...

Just look at the boxscore so I wont feel these tough loses... Anyone else do this?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Just look at the boxscore so I wont feel these tough loses... Anyone else do this?
    What ever works do it. I need to stay off the Forum when I have a big bet going, just what I do. To hard for me to not watch a game I bet.

But losing when you think you have a winner, can make you think your doomed, God is out to teach you. Just hang in there things will get better, if they don't well then you could quit I guess.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Didn't bet E. Carolina but you can't give 9 on the road w/a limited offense against a team that was 27-12 ATS under Skip Holtz coming in! Do your homework....don't chase and start slow & you'll be fine! I've paid for Power Sweep newsletter from Phil Steele for over 10 yrs and its worth every dime! I don't always follow him but I don't bet against him either! Rock solid info for $120

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Save yourself the pain and don't bet the unders. I am sure there are great under plays out there, but the "I am quitting" beats happen almost every weekend on these under plays. Stick to the sides. There will be better days.

Mr Handicapable

She better take care of her kids and not worry about the White House! We don't need the Britney Spears family running the country! Not that Obama will be able to back up more than a third of the programs he wants to run! Craziest election year I've ever seen!

Brady2Moss

I dont like football sides, the lines seem to be too sharp

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

My friend lost 10 k for a local bookie. He bet under 45.5 for this game, and it blew him
    off just a coupe of last minutes of the game. He was drinking beer to celebrate his big win...then UCLA came with a touch down, then tennesse with a fied goal that killed his under 45.5. What a terrible lost.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

I dont like football sides, the lines seem to be too sharp
    BTM, Don't pay handicap for any service or any other person for their picks,I would rather lose my own picks, shit I would be pissed if I paid and still lost.

Mr Handicapable

Pim,

This is not BS and Phil Steele doesn't pay me shit but they are very, very good in college football....NFL not so much! 4-2 documented this week! They were like 20-4 ATS in the first 24 bowl games last year...it was unbelievable! I kept passing out his winners on here and people like yourself gave me shit for paying for picks! I don't necessarily play his picks but I like the in depth info! For instance his top pick was Wyoming -11 but I didn't like it! He did go 4-1 in his other picks though. He got me onto La. Tech and reinforced my N. Illinois and Fresno picks! He is the best there is imo!

Brady2Moss

Quote Originally Posted by GatorFan View Post
    My friend lost 10 k for a local bookie. He bet under 45.5 for this game, and it blew him
    off just a coupe of last minutes of the game. He was drinking beer to celebrate his big win...then UCLA came with a touch down, then tennesse with a fied goal that killed his under 45.5. What a terrible lost.
    Now I dont feel bad for me, I feel bad for him...

If I lost 10K on this game I would seriously consider blowing my brains out.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Now I dont feel bad for me, I feel bad for him...

If I lost 10K on this game I would seriously consider blowing my brains out.
    Win or lose I look at your avatar I'm happy

Brady2Moss

lol, take a look at Fifa's avatar, i cant stop staring at that one

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

I know the feeling, was on the under as well in the Tennessee game, looked like I hit both UCLA and under and then damn near got in a spot to lose them both. What a ****ed up ending.

diehardfan
    diehardfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

If that is the effect that losing $50 has, then it really would be best for you to stop. You've got to take the good with the bad and not get too high or low.

If you bet long enough:
    1. You'll win games you should have lost
    2. You'll lose games you should have won

Jimmydafreak
    Jimmydafreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

**** U **** ME, **** EVERYONE

**** this forum, **** sports betting, im ****ing done for good ****in assholes
    Hey Brady, I no longer bet unders in college football for the game primarily because of the overtime rules. If I like a game to go under, I bet the under for the first half. I have been much more successful with this approach, and don't suffer nearly the number of bad beats as I use to.

Another thing is that if a game is close, teams go into desperation mode just like what happened in the Tennessee/UCLA game. It happens frequently where teams go on a scoring spree in the last few minutes of the game. That doesn't happen at the end of the first half. Teams don't go into desperation mode and start going for it on 4th down. They'll usually just try to play for a field goal before the half.

Having said that, if I like the over, I will bet it for the game - not the half (unless I'm making a second half bet). That way you leave open the possibility of overtime bailing you out.

Also, please never tease a college football game again. Teasers can be very effective in the NFL, but not in the college game. The college game is just too volitile. And if you do play a teaser, I always recommend teasing dogs - not favorites.

I hope this helps.

BOL to you buddy!!!

FREAK OUT!!!

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Not So Fast In Phil Steele!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Pim,

This is not BS and Phil Steele doesn't pay me shit but they are very, very good in college football....NFL not so much! 4-2 documented this week! They were like 20-4 ATS in the first 24 bowl games last year...it was unbelievable! I kept passing out his winners on here and people like yourself gave me shit for paying for picks! I don't necessarily play his picks but I like the in depth info! For instance his top pick was Wyoming -11 but I didn't like it! He did go 4-1 in his other picks though. He got me onto La. Tech and reinforced my N. Illinois and Fresno picks! He is the best there is imo!
    I get the same Phil Steele newsletter you do, and while I definitely respect his overall knowledge, I wouldn't go that crazy over his picks. You're right, his bowl selections were awesome LY, but nothing else is that great I don't think. His 4*s were like 50/50.

These professional handicappers are a complete scam. Phil Steele is probably one of the more honest ones, but theie all sleazy. I'm having huge problems with one right now, but they shall remain nameless, as it may get ugly. My own picks made me money this year, and I ignore half of theirs.