sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Sweetpete's Pick Sun 8/31--Louisville -3 (4-2 YTD)

(3-2 Saturday, 4-2 Season)

There is a TON of Value with Louisville here, based on the fact that they sucked last year and nobody expects anything this year, especially replacing most of the starters. But here's my breakdown:

1. Hunter Cantwell will be a STAR! This guy sat in the shadows of Brian Brohm and now has a chance to shine. People all over the media who know a heck of a lot more than I do are touting this guy as a future NFL QB. Granted he has inexperienced receivers, but it's not like they picked these guys up off the street. They have scholarships b/c they know how to catch the ball. I'm expecting a big day from Cantwell.

2. Revenge. New players or not, L'ville remembers LYs loss and that definitely is an angle to look at when betting

3. Yeah, L'ville lost most of their starters but guess what? So did Kentucky! They lose 5 important guys on offense and an All-SEC LB.

Neither team will be good this year but I think there are just enough elements (mainly a better QB and revenge) that point towards Louisville. I'm curious to hear everyone's thoughts. L'ville 31-21

GL everyone!
    Last edited by sweetpete57@; 08-31-08 at 02:06 AM. Reason: mistype