intelsource
    intelsource's Avatar Become A Pro!

Intel's NCAA WEEK1

Surprise, surprise I'm primarily a chalk player and a road chalk player quite often as well. However the Power Dog is a part of my repertoire also. For totals mostly overs no unders.

All plays Action : (1)

TCU (-6,-120) at New Mexico - (TCU,BYU,Utah) amount to a conf-within-conf in the MW and none of them will lose to any other team outside that threesome. Frogs were beset by injuries and off-field problems last year and should rebound. Last year NM had their best team in Long's tenure yet lost 37-0 at TCU. Analyzing the matchup in the trenches, TCU's DL should dominate NM's Oline & Nm will struggle to maintain drives. The Lobos Off will probably contribute less than 10 points to this game.

Kansas St (-26.5) vs N Texas - the most suspicious line of week1 (?). I may be getting suckered into something here but I can't pass this up. Based on the statistical/historical data publicly available for these two, this line may be off by 2 TD's. If there's some reason why this line should by 14 points off I have not uncovered it. If someone knows something feel free to post in this thread, otherwise this is a Demolition game!!!!

The Empire (-19) at Virginia - Another one I couldn't pass up. The Cavs had the most mis-leading 9-4 record last year (could of been 4-9 just as easily) & that was with a much more exp & talented team. Virginia probably won't score 10 points here as Trojan Def is one of the best in the nation. Carroll has fared well in opening/early games at SoCal & Al(zheimer's) Groh is well into his senile years now and cannot possibly muster any viable strategy to defend against the onslaught to come from the Men of Troy.

Investment (5-10)
    Action (.5-1.5)

All bet at the Greek or BM

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actaully am liking K-St. myself sir.

BOL on your plays today

intelsource

Thanks BBD

Action (1):

Mississippi St (-6.5, -120)

intelsource

[3-1 (+$1.8)]

Don't know how Miss St won 8 games in the SEC last year , turning the ball over at least 5 times against a sub .500 WAC team. Croom was completely outcoached by LT's Dooley who may have something brewing in Ruston,La. Up 14-3 Miss St just imploded from there on. Bad loss for MSU; their bowl streak (1) may be history due to this debacle .

intelsource

Action (1)

Tennessee (-6.5, -120)

Can't pass this up. More a bet against UCLA than on the Vols here. Very similar to the Troy/MTSU game on Thursday.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Nice picks...I'll follow you on Tennessee.