ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Sunday College Football play to pound!!!!

Colorado State +11

All I have to say is this is a rivalry game that is being played at Colorado State! All the recent games been decided by less than 10 points!

Take Colorado State to the Bank!!

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i was looking at the under in that one, but i'm passing.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

+11 looks good to me.

SoonerBS
    SoonerBS's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am still waiting to see if the line will go down on this game before I make the wager, but I WILL be making the wager on Colorado. About the only good thing thing Colorado State had going for them last season (and the two seasons before that) was QB, Caleb Hanie. Hanie threw for 2,455 yards and had a completion percentage of 64.2 percent. Even with that though they finished 3-9 SU and 5-6 ATS. I had them pegged as a "play on" team with all the returning experience they had, including their star RB, Kyle Bell. But, it appears that poor recruiting over the past several years has settled into this team giving pitiful results. It was time for Sonny Lubick to retire, but the inadequacy of his job performance will linger on with this team for 3 or 4 years I am afraid. As it stands, they will be breaking in a new QB with little to no game experience. Thy will try to rely on the run, but Colorado's strength will be against the run as they return several starters and a lot of experience on their defensive line and at the linebacking spots. On the other side of the ball, we know that Hawkins' offenses are usually full of surprises and he likes to pass. It just so happens that CSU will be breaking in a new defensive secondary this year. Can you say, "checkmate?" CSU cannot exploit any of Colorado's weaknesses and Colorado can exploit all of CSU's weaknesses. This game is a no-brainer to me. Colorado -11 is the play.

Thorpe
    Thorpe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Col St kept it close with Colorado for a lot of years, but a lot of that was due to coaching instability at Colorado and Sonny Lubick at Col St (plus some good QBs over the years). Now Colorado has some stability and Col St is in its first year of coach Fairchild who was run out of town in Buffalo for his incompetence. And he doesn't have an experienced QB to rely on.

bmsOHST11
    bmsOHST11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im with sooner, i see Colorado rolling CSU and Scott having his coming out party. I got Col at -10

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

CSU could win one game all season and this could be the one.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

You can't take a rival game as a regular game on a Saturday! This game will be taken personally between the players. Take the points!

rasetsu99
    rasetsu99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I have to jump in on this one, because I have a little bit of inside info. Darrell Scott, who is Colorado's running back isn't a normal RB. He could have been a starting RB at almost any of the huge schools, but he went to Colorado not because he had to, but because he wanted to. He went there because he has a cousin on the team, and has family that live in the area.

All I can say, is the guy is a BEAST!!

My little brother was friends with him in high school and I followed his high school career since he was a freshman. This guy is GOOD!! It might be a different story if he was playing against one of the big schools with the best college players, but he's playing against people that "Had To" play at Colorado State.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ran for 150 + yards and 2 or 3 TD's in this game.

I have to put this in too, I am by no means a professional bettor, and I am don't know everything about every team, coach, etc.. But I do know a good player when I see one, and Darrell Scott is the real deal..

Obviously he values family over TV exposure for his career.