WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

BIG SEC Game Tonight (Alabama @ Florida)

High stakes game in Gainesville tonight. Alabama can clinch SEC crown with win over Florida. The winner will clinch at least a share of the SEC regular-season title. After today, each team has only one more SEC game remaining.

Both teams lost Saturday road games to make this evening's game a regular season SEC championship game. Alabama's four game winning streak was snapped at Ole Miss, while the Gators' saw a string of six straight wins broken at Kentucky. Alabama's defensive shooting percentage remains second best nationally since opponents are shooting just 37.3 percent against the Tide. Alabama still hasn't been out-scored in the lane this season, led by top two scorers, Green and Mitchell. Alabama leads all-time series with Gators 73-57, but Florida has taken 15 of the last 18 meetings dating back to 1999.

I'm leaning Alabama plus the points but need to know what they will have for a pregame meal. If they eat roast beef, mash potatos and green beans...its a LOCK. If its steak or chicken....its Florida.

I'll be back 30 minutes before tipoff with my pick. ROLL TIDE

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

The "Pre-Game Meal System" says go with the Tide.

Alabama +6 says the system.

Roll Tide.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Don't feed the Gators...

Sorry for your loss...

utmoody10
    utmoody10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 725

Pre game meal must have been a combo of steak and chicken. 2nd half surge really propelled the gators. Watching bad SEC basketball (my Vols included) makes me miss college football that much more.