bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ted Ginn Jr.

This is a great article on Ted Ginn Jr...

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_...v=ap&type=lgns

I think he has a great chance at the Heisman this year. He has all the tools that a great receiver needs, and it looks like he is improving everyday.

What does everyone think about him, and his chances at the Heisman? Also, can he lead OSU to a title this year?

The Great One
    The Great One's Avatar Become A Pro!

Link is not working.

kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Osu Is A Serious Contender This Year And This Guy Will Be A Main Reason Why. Him And Smith Should Be A Great Combo.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

OSU has a real challenge early in the season this year. they gotta face texas early, and that could make or break there season.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Drew Stanton wins it, Ohio St. wins the championship

Orion
    Orion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ted Ginn isn't even the number 1 heisman candidate on the team. Troy Smith is. If OSU's offense is as good as it's supposed to be, Troy Smith will be stealing those heisman votes from Ginn.

As for the title chances, I don't see it happening. They lose 9 defensive starters and 2 key starters on offense. They'll be good, but I just dont see them finishing the season with less than 2 losses.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Orion
    Ted Ginn isn't even the number 1 heisman candidate on the team. Troy Smith is. If OSU's offense is as good as it's supposed to be, Troy Smith will be stealing those heisman votes from Ginn.

As for the title chances, I don't see it happening. They lose 9 defensive starters and 2 key starters on offense. They'll be good, but I just dont see them finishing the season with less than 2 losses.
    Great insight bud and welcome to SBR.

Orion
    Orion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    Great insight bud and welcome to SBR.
    Thanks for the welcome. I just found this site today and thought I'd start posting on the boards.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Quote Originally Posted by Orion
    Thanks for the welcome. I just found this site today and thought I'd start posting on the boards.
    I think you will be very pleased with the boards here.

Welcome to SBR.