WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Five Star Recruits....where they signed.

A five-star player at Scout means he is one of the top 50 recruits in the country. Anyone with four stars means they're ranked between No. 51-250 and three-star prospects are those in the 251-750 range.

At Rivals, the evaluation process is similar to Scout's, but the method to star assignment differs. The number of five-star players varies every year based on the talent level of that given year. The recruiting classes of 2011 and 2010 had 26 players with five stars, while the 2009 class had 33 and 2008 had 30.

I personally have always though Rivals is the more accurate of the two but thats just my opinion. Listed below are the number of five-star recruits in the top 25 recruiting classes listed by Rivals.

4 = Clemson
    3 = LSU
    2 = Alabama, Florida St, Georgia, Oregon, Notre Dame, Oklahoma
    1 = Texas, USC, Auburn, Ohio State, Ole Miss

The above could change with a couple of 5stars who haven't committed.

WorkHorse

Forgot to mention...for more recruiting news see today's College Football Notebook.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Clowney has decided to make a late visit to LSU this weekend. After playing in the Under Armour All American game he developed friendships with a couple of 5 star recruits that signed with LSU..

Watch out gentleman Clowney could definetly be a Tiger.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Z, I hope you are wrong.....If Bama doesnt get him I hope he stays home. I dont want Bama to have to play LSU with him on that Defense,

WorkHorse

First, I don't where the kid is going. He's a 17 year old high school young man and doesn't have a clue with all the crap that's pulling at him. My guess is he will stay with South Carolina. Bama got one super recruit at DE and if this kid joins....hell of a fit.

Forget LSU....my guess either South Carolina or Clemson. Would love to see the kid play for Bama but to much in-state pull for that to happen.

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Forget LSU....my guess either South Carolina or Clemson. Would love to see the kid play for Bama but to much in-state pull for that to happen.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

He would be better off at South Carolina. Clemson,with all the hype about their recruiting class, is still gong nowheres in the ACC Atlantic, because Florida Sate is leaps and bounds ahead of them, and has a better head coach.