Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

he made some BAD throws in the championship... not to mention one of oregon's 180 lb linebackers injuring him on a routine tackle.

no thanks.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

will the panthers draft him?

thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Can't wait to see him holding a clipboard after about 2 years! The kid floats the ball, he is just like Tebow to good for college kids, not good enough for the pros

CaptJames05
    CaptJames05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

He could use some more experience in college first... but oh well... i'm sure his dad is happy that he'll be makin tons of money for him!

xlilsp1keyx
    xlilsp1keyx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

i think this kid is gonna blow in the nfl.. too much hype with him.

Cubs4591
    Cubs4591's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cam Newton is such a cheater! I hope he doesn't do well

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

1st rounder and will start in two years if not his first

he has value for anyteam with a below average o line. and i bet this sneaky **** is mindfucking the shit out of the media and everyone right now. this greedy **** was all about the money. who the **** transfers to blinn college. lol stupid *****. kid has brains.

scott235
    scott235's Avatar Become A Pro!

He really wanted to stay at Auburn, but "the money was just too good in the NFL"
    lol

scott235
    scott235's Avatar Become A Pro!

This kid and the auburn program are dirty as hell

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

one and done, gets out before the going gets rough. they should change this asswipes name to *** Newton

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

I cant see Newton being a starting QB in the league...

kickenchicken
    kickenchicken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4128

he will make his paycheck now without having to hide it.. after a couple years of being a tackling dummy he will quit football and become a sinister i mean a minister and preach about the wrongs in life like his daddy does

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    The dude is an unbelievable talent no doubt. He makes a lot of plays. He was also in a system that opened up a lot of those plays. I nor anyone else on this board is qualified enough to say whether he will make it in the NFL or not or we would all be scouting for NFL teams. I cant stand the kid. I didnt like him when he stole the lap top and I hate how he made a mockery of the NCAA during the season. It was simply disgusting what happened. The worst part is that this whole time he kept denying and denying and when the truth comes out he will say "Im sorry to all my fans and to Auburn University, I made a very bad decision and yada yada yada yada yada". The kid and his father are snakes and here is my argument to anyone who says he did nothing wrong.

1. Fact he wanted to play for Miss State
    2. Fact he had a very good relationship with Dan Mullen
    3. Fact his dad had let Miss State know it would cost money to get his son.
    4. Fact Auburn didnt try to recruit him til pretty late in the process
    5. Out of nowhere he decides to commit to Auburn who was virtually off the radar.

So now his dad is soliciting money from Miss State (the school his son really wants to go to) but not Auburn even though the Auburn alumni have much deeper pockets than those in Starkeville. Also to tell me that Cam didnt know what his dad was doing is simply foolish and given the statement that the "money is too much" lets you know Cam was in on this. Just like Albert Means and every other case the student athlete knew what was going on.

Did his dad get paid? Probably but until there is a money trail its all logical speculation. The kid is a punk and if the Jacksonville Jags waste the 16th pick on him I will shit myself. People like him never live up to the hype.
    Stop being a homer. You know how much Bear Bryant paid players in his days at Bama? You look foolish.

First 12