MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I live around the corner from a Krispy Kreme (in Ohio, too!), and I saw these fools dumpster diving. At first, I thought they were workers fixing stuff around in there, but they didn't have on the uniforms. They are standing pallets on end to get up, and they were diggin' around in there.

Nasty.

goucla
    goucla's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 582

nothin wrong with that my man, survival is what it is

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

did you score a hooker last night?

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    I live around the corner from a Krispy Kreme (in Ohio, too!), and I saw these fools dumpster diving. At first, I thought they were workers fixing stuff around in there, but they didn't have on the uniforms. They are standing pallets on end to get up, and they were diggin' around in there.

Nasty.
    Fisher does this as a hobby. In fact I think there is a video here from the SBR bash where Fisher goes diving in Las Vegas.

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Just read this whole thread. Pretty entertaining.

jashtonrich
    im back
    jashtonrich's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4929

i actually loaned out my wife and kids for a weekend and even threw the dog in as well, if i hit they should be back home monday if not i can at least put down half when i get paid and at least get the dog back, then again if the nfl has line movement i might just have to give up my tools to make a prop bet, and get one of the kids back.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Quote Originally Posted by jashtonrich View Post
    i actually loaned out my wife and kids for a weekend and even threw the dog in as well, if i hit they should be back home monday if not i can at least put down half when i get paid and at least get the dog back, then again if the nfl has line movement i might just have to give up my tools to make a prop bet, and get one of the kids back.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

delete post
    Last edited by dfberger23; 01-15-11 at 03:53 AM. Reason: accidental post

First ... 2345