the teams these 2 teams played in the past doesnt mean anything!!! i think this game is determined on which team plays at the tempo there accustomed too, if ducks speed and spread offense has success in which i think they will , ive seen auburns defense all year and they were terrible against teams that dont have nearly the speed and talent of oregons offense, and ive seen auburn offense be a big play offense also year long. dont think either team will be able to stop one another auburn secodary terrible and oregon defense against auburn big play potential will determine this game . well heres my pick i think oregon speed on defense will come up with key stops in certain situations holding maybe tigers to field goals in redzone and you cant trade field goals for touchdowns with the ducks i like oregon in this game alot , for the tiger backers the only way they win this game is to keep ducks on sideline and i think they will have difficulty being a ball control team cause they havent been that all year thay ahve beena big play team with cam newton all year, and simple there secondary is so weak that lee corso can torch there secondary not so fast !!! gl dont over think just play the sensible paly ffor u