ferndog
    ferndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1731

Auburn vs Oregon

Auburn-2 vs Oregon
    Should be a heck of a game. You can make good arguments for both teams. But i like Auburn because they played & beat 9 bowl teams! Thats most of their schedule. Oregon was in only one close game vs Cal & was lucky to win that one. So they didn't play any tough games. All were blowouts but they had a weaker schedule. Auburn had some tough games & that should prepare them for this game. So i will go with Auburn.

GL

telespectatorul
    nbaadvice
    telespectatorul's Avatar Become A Pro!

i will go with auburn too. they faced tougher competition than oregon but managed to win them all.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Auburn barely won at home vs Clemson a 6-7 team. South Carolina a good team should of beat them at home. Course we all saw how bad they were getting beat by Alabama and yes they came back. This Oregon team is a good one. Don't think many people back east saw just how good they are. They came from behind against one of the if not the best team in college i think Stanford Cardinals. Yes they had one close game ha but if you go down there schedule and look how bad they beat these teams its very impressive. Look for books to make alot of cash with people on Auburn GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Oregon didn't play any tough games i mean Stanford what are they ranked?

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

last team with the ball wins. this is gonna be close.

mymarley
    Update your status
    mymarley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1145

Auburn. Battle tested! SEC Approved.

TrapperDapper
    TrapperDapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4721

Oregon got rocked against Stanford. Autzen Stadium won that game for them.

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

No one would argue that Auburn has had a much tougher schedule, but look at the matchup. Auburn plays in the SEC where most teams run a balanced (non-spread) offense. Auburn's defense is average at best and have not seen an offense that even remotely compares to the explosiveness of Oregon. Look at their schedule and find a team that compares to Oregon (you can't). I think the speed at which they play will be a shock to Auburn. I'm not saying it'll be easy for the Ducks, but I do expect Oregon to come out and punch them in the mouth. I'm playing Oregon in the first half and may play a small play on the ML.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Anyone have any idea where they think the line will close at?

Adr3nalin3 Ru5h
    Adr3nalin3 Ru5h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by rumple View Post
    Anyone have any idea where they think the line will close at?
    Auburn -1 Thats why you take them moneyline to avoid the push!
    Last edited by Adr3nalin3 Ru5h; 01-10-11 at 12:42 AM.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by Dukebluejms View Post
    No one would argue that Auburn has had a much tougher schedule, but look at the matchup. Auburn plays in the SEC where most teams run a balanced (non-spread) offense. Auburn's defense is average at best and have not seen an offense that even remotely compares to the explosiveness of Oregon. Look at their schedule and find a team that compares to Oregon (you can't). I think the speed at which they play will be a shock to Auburn. I'm not saying it'll be easy for the Ducks, but I do expect Oregon to come out and punch them in the mouth. I'm playing Oregon in the first half and may play a small play on the ML.
    Auburns defense matches up with Auburns offense every day at practice. Auburn is not going to be surprised by oregon at all. Auburn is going to get stops on defense against oregon, and auburn will not be stopped on offense by oregon.the SEC will cement it's legacy in stone tomorrow, and people will still bet on the other conference next year. There is no comparison between the SEC, and the Pac 10 or any other conference, SEC teams play the best every week, and until your team has gone through the gauntlet (AKA an SEC schedule) you aren't qualified to compare the SEC's quality to any other conference. This is not going to be close, it is going to be ugly,and the SEC will win like they always do. bet on it.
    Points Awarded:

jking0606 gave FindTheLock 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jking0606
    Im banned??
    jking0606's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

An dont forget cam can throw it to everyone forgets that he threw for for 335yard an 4 tds in the south carolina game... He cam throw it to prople!!!! Oregan will be lucky to get 1 3 an out all game!!!!!

spredzgeek
    spredzgeek's Avatar Become A Pro!

over or under?

jking0606
    Im banned??

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Auburn barely won at home vs Clemson a 6-7 team. South Carolina a good team should of beat them at home. Course we all saw how bad they were getting beat by Alabama and yes they came back. This Oregon team is a good one. Don't think many people back east saw just how good they are. They came from behind against one of the if not the best team in college i think Stanford Cardinals. Yes they had one close game ha but if you go down there schedule and look how bad they beat these teams its very impressive. Look for books to make alot of cash with people on Auburn GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!
    DUDE R U HIGH WHY DO U GIVE PEOPLE 1 SIDE OF THE STORY.. WHAT ABOUT OREGON VS THE 5-7 CAL BEARS WINNING 15-13 ONLY BECAUSE CAL MISSED A CHIP SHOT FIELD GOAL WITH SECONDS LEFT!!!! HUH WHY DIDNT U SAY THAT!!! AN SOUTH CAROLINA GAME AUBURN WON BY 8 HOW SHOULD S.C. SHOULD OF WON!!! JUST SO U KNOW OREGON HAS ON PLAYED 1 BCS TOP 25 OPPONENT AN AUBURN HAS PLAYED 6 OF THEM!!!

jking0606
    Im banned??

Quote Originally Posted by spredzgeek View Post
    over or under?
    like the under
    auburn 41
    oregon 21

CntryBoy
    CntryBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43850

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Oregon didn't play any tough games i mean Stanford what are they ranked?
    Ranked 4th in the BCS goin into the bowls, and VERY impressive in their bowl win. I think which ever team comes out and hits the other in the mouth right from opening kickoff wins. I expect a very tough and physical 1st half and think whichever team leads at the half will pull this one out. Both teams appear to be very good second half teams, but sometimes quite slow at the start. I was leaning Auburn at first, but now not so sure... anything could happen I believe.

My play: Under 37.5 1st half

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

going with auburn SEC kid till i die!!!!!!!!!!!

oklahomaoutlaw
    BOOMER SOONER!
    oklahomaoutlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Auburn by 10, here we go!

drgonzo111
    drgonzo111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 464

Auburb fans seem to think it'll be a cakewalk. No way that happens. The fastest offense in the nation shows up tonight and takes the national championship trophy back to Eugene.

greenshark11
    greenshark11's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like oregon. auburn barely squeeked by alot of games... the ducks just have to good of an offense. they dont even huddle hahah thats amazing

roon
    roon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Auburn wins comfortably. Ducks arent great away from home and I think the long layoff may hurt their rhythm a bit. Oregon has no one who can stop Cam Newton. Should be a great game to watch!

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

STREGNTH OF SCHEDULE ducks 19 tigers 15

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Fish View Post
    STREGNTH OF SCHEDULE ducks 19 tigers 15
    Auburn played and beat 5 top 20 teams. Oregon played #9, #24, #21.

Granted Oregon won all but one of their games by at least 2 scores, I think the SOS argument goes to Auburn easily.

ferndog
    ferndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1731

Auburn-2 vs Oregon

Always a great finish when you have a winna....War Eagle!

jking0606
    Im banned??

Winner winner cash the sec 5x champs!!!!!

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Bet against the SEC and you will lose! game over. Good Night