BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Big East haters got owned AGAIN

Another winning bowl season and 4-2 ATS

Can't wait to make more money next year with you haters giving me line value again

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Another winning bowl season and 4-2 ATS

Can't wait to make more money next year with you haters giving me line value again

So I guess Vanderbilt wouldn't win the Big East after all. I thought the SEC was better than the NFL?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Good job paying off ACC refs. That early reversed lateral call was huge and killed UK. The replay official should be out of a job tonight.

utmoody10
    utmoody10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 725

Beef O'Bradys, Compass, Meineke and Pinstripe Bowl Champs are from the Big East. Honestly, who cares. Its a conference full of mediocre football teams who happened to win some mediocre bowl games.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Are you really saying who cares about lower bowl games on a gambling forum?

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big East and the ACC are equally weak BCS conferences and that's not hate that's the truth, learn the difference

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by THEGREAT30 View Post
    Big East and the ACC are equally weak BCS conferences and that's not hate that's the truth, learn the difference
    Yes, those are the two worst of the "Big 6" conferences. The Big East was the worst this year, but has been better than the ACC over the last few years. Good thing for the Big East that they are adding TCU in 2012. And with Stewart gone, WVU can become a power again as well.

But to assume that just any mediocre SEC team should beat a good Big East team is getting a little too carried away. Kentucky was 2-6 in the SEC and played some of the weakest SEC schools. Pitt could definitely win 2 or more games against Vandy, Tenn, Georgia, Mississippi...

utmoody10
    utmoody10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 725

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Are you really saying who cares about lower bowl games on a gambling forum?
    I played a lot of these lower tier bowl games but my point is that this doesnt mean that the people who claim the Big East is a terrible conference should feel like they have to retract their statement based on these performances. Congrats on the play today though, good call.