lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

a+m

a+m wins out right tonote look for a+m to pound the ground game and win this game by at least 10

dbacker51
    dbacker51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

pound the ground game? a&m avg 4.1 per carry, LSU only gives up 3.6 per carry on avg. LSU avg's 4.4 per carry themselves. running games are both average at best and both run defenses are both above average. no sure anyone will be pounding anything or winning by 10. Just my two cents FWIW.

surftex
    surftex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

nah, sorry, I just don't see that happening.

manicart
    manicart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

Remember Ridley is inactive tonite so LSU will have to rely on their passing game.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Manicart - YOU'RE WRONG. http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/01...an-ridley.html#

LSU wins 27-20

randy4u
    randy4u's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Manicart I think your thong is stuck in your ass. Ridley is playing in the game

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I like A&M too.. Best of luck

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dbacker51 View Post
    pound the ground game? a&m avg 4.1 per carry, LSU only gives up 3.6 per carry on avg. LSU avg's 4.4 per carry themselves. running games are both average at best and both run defenses are both above average. no sure anyone will be pounding anything or winning by 10. Just my two cents FWIW.
    This... no way in hell A&M beats LSU by 10+.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Since A&M ditched Jerrod Johnson and his bad shoulder, this team has taken off. They beat OU, NU, BU, UT, TT and others.

With Tannehill under center, they've been a top 5 team using advance stats similar to Sagarin. Defense has gotten better every week and the 5 weeks off has only given Tannehill more time to gel with receivers. LSU is talented but underachievers. LSU loses starting the Les Miles to Michigan rumors

A&M 17 - LSU 14

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by Vol_Bengal View Post
    This... no way in hell A&M beats LSU by 10+.
    Won't say if they will or won't, but A&M has an excellent running game despite being a pass first offense.

manicart
    manicart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

im still goen with A&M

Reason: LSU has speed to burn, and the Tigers are an amazingly athletic team. They may also have the best pure cover corner in college football. What they don't have is an efficient offense, but LSU is a team that wins with great defense, right? Could be, but the adjusted stats indicate that the Tigers have the second best defense on the field in this game. Texas A&M is an underrated team, and had they made the QB switch from Johnson to Tannehill early, they would, in my opinion, have won the Big 12 title. I see the Aggies as the better team, they own a solid site advantage with the game in Arlington and they're underdogs thanks to public perception.
    Excellent value spot tonight in the Cotton Bowl, and I'm grabbing Texas A&M to get me another winner.