alexn
    alexn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 627

Play of the Decade: Miami OH +.5 , +2 , and ML

Dwight Dasher is overrated. People talk about him like hes a stud. Studs don't play for shit schools in shit conferences. Studs lead their teams to winning records. Since Dasher's return to the team MTS has gone 4-4.

Here's my biggest argument on why I think Miami OH will win this game:

MTSU has 6 losses this year. Only ONE of those losses came from a team with a winning record. One of those losses were to Memphis, a team that went 1-11 on the season. How are these guys even in a bowl game?

Miami OH has 4 losses, 3 of those losses were to teams with winning records (2 of which are/were ranked). The one loss they had to a sub .500 team was to Cincinnati, which played a pretty tough schedule.

I'm taking Miami OH +.5 first half, Miami OH +2 game, and Miami OH Moneyline.

Good luck to all.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

It's a winner n go san diego state aztecs.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

+.5???

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Play of the decade.lol

hanziman
    hanziman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1659

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    +.5???
    1H line

cwuga9889
    cwuga9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by alexn View Post
    Dwight Dasher is overrated. People talk about him like hes a stud. Studs don't play for shit schools in shit conferences. Studs lead their teams to winning records. Since Dasher's return to the team MTS has gone 4-4.

Here's my biggest argument on why I think Miami OH will win this game:

MTSU has 6 losses this year. Only ONE of those losses came from a team with a winning record. One of those losses were to Memphis, a team that went 1-11 on the season. How are these guys even in a bowl game?

Miami OH has 4 losses, 3 of those losses were to teams with winning records (2 of which are/were ranked). The one loss they had to a sub .500 team was to Cincinnati, which played a pretty tough schedule.

I'm taking Miami OH +.5 first half, Miami OH +2 game, and Miami OH Moneyline.

Good luck to all.
    Well that was a dumb comment. Brett Favre played for Southern Miss, Terrell Owens played for Tennessee-Chattanooga, and Randy Moss played for Marshall. You need any more examples? I'll just add on DeMarcus Ware playing for Troy. You are a moron. Good players can play anywhere. Joe Flacco played for Delaware, which isn't even a DI school. Pierre Garcon played for Mount Union, which is a DIII school.

alexn

I had that one coming. The difference between Dasher and the players you named above are that those studs proved it on paper. Dasher is passing under 60%, with 6 passing TDs and 14 INTs. Brett Farve broke almost all of the records at Southern Miss and Joe Flacco threw 18 TDs 10 INTs his freshman year and followed up with 18 TD and 5 INT performance the next year.

Okay I stand corrected about studs coming from shit schools, but Dashers numbers don't justify him being compared to Farve and Flacco. He's not a stud.

alexn

And its one thing to burn someone on false information, its another to insult them in their own thread. No need for name calling.

cwuga9889
    cwuga9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

No need to insult those so-called "shit" schools...especially since from the look of your avatar, you are a fan of one

shade3599
    shade3599's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I like Miami oh too. The only thing I don't like is the new coach. He has no experience once so ever.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Middle Tenn wins big

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Thanks for making this thread. Liking my Mid Tenn -2 a lot better now

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Lets go Miami Ohio. Boucher has looked good since taking over for Dysert.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Miami seems to be hungry. Looking real good so far.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by cwuga9889 View Post
    No need to insult those so-called "shit" schools...especially since from the look of your avatar, you are a fan of one
    oh snap

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Miami seems to be hungry. Looking real good so far.
    QB looks terrible. Has rocks in his head. Has done many stupid things, though only got burned twice so far (walking into 14 yard sack, INT). Well, all of the delay of games and burned TOs hurt bad too.

This coach is horrible. His team can't even get to the line before the play clock runs out. The illegal shift was a killer.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

I like miami ohio 2nd half. they seem to have the scrambling qb figured out.

KGambler

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    I like miami ohio 2nd half. they seem to have the scrambling qb figured out.
    yeah, they gotta focus on not letting him run the ball.

I had a large bet on Miami OH. Hedged it off on MB at half time. I just can't stomache this terrible coach and QB combo. For the love of god, stop letting the play clock run down to 0. Burned all their timeouts, screwed up that last drive, got a huge TD nullified... all because they can't even line up.

GL

Fleeben
    Fleeben's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Rofl what was that a three yard punt?

KGambler

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeben View Post
    Rofl what was that a three yard punt?
    I believe it was 2 yards. That's what I heard the announcer say anyway, but I starting walking for my kitchen as I saw the ball go straight up in the air off his foot and head for the sidelines.

falconticket

1 yard. Hit the camera

woody78
    woody78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mi Oh has got it in the bag. Hope ya hit all those bets.

falconticket

Yep in the bag. No doubt

alexn

Quote Originally Posted by cwuga9889 View Post
    Ha, SDSU is a shit school right, we just won a bowl and we're ranked #6 in the nation for basketball...

alexn

To all those who at least respect my thread, I hope you hit with Miami OH. And to those haters, hope you bet BIG on MTSU.

KGambler

Alex, why do you have points? They should have all been riding on the play of the decade.

alexn

I don't even know what these points are for. I created an account to follow Toto's RLM thread. Once in a while when I feel good on a bet I just post it up. I always laugh when people say "game of the year" or things like that but i was really feeling it this time =)

I bet $550, $550, and $500 for this game so made $1550. This makes up for my bad college bball week 2 weeks ago.