goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

Michigan HC Candidates

It will be one of these 3.

Jim Harbaugh (Stanford HC) - 99.9% sure he's not coming. Rubbed a lot of powerful people at the university the wrong way back in '07 when he bashed the courses the athletes take (aka told the truth). Could be for the best ... runs an I-form with a 4-3 base. Would take a few years to get the bodies in there to run that correctly.

Gary Patterson (TCU HC) - Loses 14 starters to graduation from his 13-0 team. Would double his pay and has maxed out what he can accomplish at TCU. Best man at his wedding is now coaching Minnesota. Runs a spread offense with a 4-2-5 defense. AD Brandon may be putting an emphasis on landing a defensive-minded HC after the Rodriguez era.

Brady Hoke (San Diego State HC) - Likely the next HC. Michigan ties and has overachieved noticeably at his last two stops. DL coach at Michigan from 1995-2002 before taking over as Ball State HC. Runs a spread offense with a 3-4 / 3-3-5 stack defense (run correctly ... not whatever Robinson showed LY).

headhunter34
    headhunter34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

i disagree i think it will be les miles. hes a michigan guy and i think theyre gonna throw a boat load of money at him

goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

Les Miles quote...

“I have received no contact from Michigan,” Miles said after a glance and a smile at wife, Kathy, who was in the back room of the banquet room where the news conference was held.
    “I’m really here to speak about no other school. I’m really here to speak about LSU. Michigan will be fine. They will always be Michigan. Speculation is not factual. The only thing I can say to you is my focus is complete. We’re preparing to play a great A&M team. That’s my want and desire.”
    “I very much enjoy where I’m at. I don’t think anybody has any reason to be concerned in any way.”