IHateFixed
    IHateFixed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rigged game detector wanted

Anyone sense the anymore rigged bowl game coming?

thedon88
    thedon88's Avatar Become A Pro!

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

stay away from NEVADA ...
    Last edited by xkgb; 01-05-11 at 06:46 PM.

eldoctord
    eldoctord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Are you suggesting college kids could orchestrate the outcome of a football game? Give me a break!

Bones402
    Bones402's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sure why not if they were paid enough... I know I would for the right price and pointless bowl game

griffey_mojo
    griffey_mojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9723

Quote Originally Posted by eldoctord View Post
    Are you suggesting college kids could orchestrate the outcome of a football game? Give me a break!

You must be very young aqnd never been out of your driveway ... let alone around the block at least once ...

Boston College got busted in the 90's and every once in a while they pull that shit even now ... this is public knowledge.

A few other schools got popped also.

Do you think college basketball is always on the up and up too ?

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

me2

Poundabooty
    Poundabooty's Avatar Become A Pro!

I always believed that one ref could change the outcome

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

U saying there hasnt been a game fixed already?! LOL

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I love the way that you losers make excuses in here. Everytime you lose a game, it is fixed. Why not just admit that you are a terrible gambler and get on with our lives. You losers are a dime a dozen. You would not know a fixed game if you saw it. Go away amateurs. You guys suck.

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

ANY PRO $PORT is FAKE $HIT !! Alot of people still want it to be real !! WATCH the FVKING GAMES people !!

Facepunch
    Facepunch's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys are insane. You could not orchestrate that Ohio State Debacle too many moving parts.
    If it was that crooked for so long, you would have heard about it from a college kid that did not make the NFL cut for a huge payday.
    Just because you lose, does not mean it is rigged. Linesmakers make confusing and shady lines from time to time, and use perceived "movements" to create value.

I also think Nevada has a chance of losing, but because they are overrated , not because they are all paid off.

If Ohio State was paid off then why would they have to sell their champion rings.

IHateFixed

Rings do not mean sh*t to some coach and ref.

Facepunch
    Facepunch's Avatar Become A Pro!

So the coach tells them to throw an interception?

The ref is the most plausible culprit of a "rigged game", some holding calls are out of this world, and the non-calls are pretty bad too. The point I am making is that I really disagree with the premise that there is a giant conspiracy to effect the outcome of games. It is too risky, the point spread gives the house the advantage, and in the long run most gamblers are losers. The house always wins.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I agree that the ref's are the highest risk of a rigged game because they have so much influence on the game and you only have to pay off one person. I'm not of the belief college teams throw games on purpose, but pro...yes. And me basing my opinion on rigged games isn't from a loss I've taken or any game in particular but it does happen. Someones always on the winning side just as there are people on the losing side. There's ALOT of money involved in sports gambling and money talks. We see it every day in politics, corporations and any other business with influence/money. So ones naive to think sports can't be bought too!

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

I do NOT think that college players are playing the game and thinking to themselves - "man, I gotta slow the pace of the offense so we dont win by more than 7...". If this were happening on a large scale, some guy who got a shitty degree and has no money/NFL prospects would come out and tell the media for money.

As far as pro sports, I think there is some shady activity, but just because we lose a game ATS, it doesnt mean it was rigged.

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

refs are one way of rigging the outcome, though less likely then a starting QB getting $$$ for throwing a meaningless game in a meaningless school...its a lot easier to payoff a college QB to throw a pick or fumble when needed. And since college kids dont get paid for playing, game throwing will remain as an alternative source of income for some of these kids

IHateFixed

Quote Originally Posted by xkgb View Post
    stay away from NEVADA ...

fjblair
    fjblair's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by griffey_mojo View Post
    You must be very young aqnd never been out of your driveway ... let alone around the block at least once ...

Boston College got busted in the 90's and every once in a while they pull that shit even now ... this is public knowledge.

A few other schools got popped also.

Do you think college basketball is always on the up and up too ?

The mythological rigged game.