falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Va tech loses to Ga tech this year had not Josh Nesbitt been injured before the half. That is what is leaning me toward Stanford.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

[COLOR=#000000 !important] Im not surprised people jumped all over stanford considering they have a heisman finalist in luck and their rampage thru the Pac-10. then of course some mite remember VT losing to james madison early and say this one is a no brainer. however there are advantages that VT has here that i will point out. despite stanford trampling through much of the competition in the pac-10 it is a down year for the league with USC under penalties and a number of flat-out bad teams. however i cant say the same of VT and their schedule theyve faced teams with talent week in and week out and that game against boise was a great experience for them because they wont be fazed by seeing a quality opponent out there in stanford. that being said stanford i think is the team that will need to adjust to facing the kind of athleticism, speed, and tenacity they have not consistently seen in league play. yes they played oregon and they struggled to defend against the lateral, spread you out type attack oregon employed. this is concerning because tyrod taylor is one of the most dangerous dual threat QBs out there and he makes very sound decisions with the ball and can make defenses pay if they over-pursue. teams that have struggled vs stanford have had trouble slowing the physical ground game stanford brings to the table and i assure you VT def. coordinator bud foster will employ schemes to try and take away their success here with relentless defensive play. lot of people forget how good VTs group of RBs are, all three are NFL prospects and these are the type of runners stanford could struggle to contain. i see VT coming in sky high after beating FSU in the ACC championship and will play with a chip on their shoulder knowing they are the underdog. Look for VT to rely on t.taylor and their explosive RB tandem and a relentless defense along with dangerous special teams return personnel to come out on top in this game. many will find out this game wont be a picnic like most of the public think it will be. VT +3 is the call.[/COLOR]

cjewell83
    cjewell83's Avatar Become A Pro!

this game is to hard to pick gonna tease it bol

gtboy
    gtboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stanford -3 for me. gl guys.

ferndog
    ferndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1731

Stanford-3

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

pac 10 overrated. A team that lost to James Madison isn't overrated? I think this game tonight answers those questions kids. Stanford could of easilly been playing in the national championship game. Oregon will show the world against Auburn pac 10 top teams not to bad of teams.

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

I also have the over with only 4 min left I need a td

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

looks like Stanford is killing the clock so will lose the over

First 12