ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Sugar Bowl pick

This is probably going to be my biggest bet of the bowls. I like Arkansas SU ML +135. Thinking of putting down anywhere from 40K to 100K possibly on this. for those that have seen my screenshots u kno i dont joke around with this stuff. i feel really confident with the razorbacks, they are one of the top teams from the SEC who laid down the law today in the bowls. so backers or not feel free to give ur input.

raiders510
    raiders510's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

everything points to arkansas here.....SEC is 9-2 ats as dogs in bowls

sviking
    sviking's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drop 100k on this game and pay off my college debt if they win

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm from Arkansas and keep a close tab on the Razorbacks. From what all the players are telling Ohio State looks very good on film. Joe Adams(WR) said the Ohio team speed looks close to a SEC team. So the Razorbacks aren't taking Ohio State lightly. However I don't think Ohio State has seen a team all year like my Hogs. They can pass and run efficiently with the emergence of Kniles Davis. I've been waiting all season long for this game and plan on playing it heavy on the Hogs ML. Best of luck to everyone, unless you are an Ohio State fan/backer.

bringdownthehous
    bringdownthehous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

really like arkansas here...stickin with the SEC here

Gamblin'Machi
    Gamblin'Machi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBoatGambler View Post
    I'm from Arkansas and keep a close tab on the Razorbacks. From what all the players are telling Ohio State looks very good on film. Joe Adams(WR) said the Ohio team speed looks close to a SEC team. So the Razorbacks aren't taking Ohio State lightly. However I don't think Ohio State has seen a team all year like my Hogs. They can pass and run efficiently with the emergence of Kniles Davis. I've been waiting all season long for this game and plan on playing it heavy on the Hogs ML. Best of luck to everyone, unless you are an Ohio State fan/backer.
    I'm glad to see you are on the hogs as I am from Arkansas as well, but if you are a hog fan, then get the name of our star running back ******* right. Its KNILE Davis. There is no S. If youre from arkansas and you are getting this wrong, then you must be an Arkansas State fan.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Arkansas is a good pick imo, especially if Mallet is throwing it to the right team..

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

looks like the hogs are ply of the day

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblin'Machi View Post
    I'm glad to see you are on the hogs as I am from Arkansas as well, but if you are a hog fan, then get the name of our star running back ******* right. Its KNILE Davis. There is no S. If youre from arkansas and you are getting this wrong, then you must be an Arkansas State fan.
    Listen up kid, it was a typo. This isn't an English board. If you want to be a nazi, go elsewhere.

bigc51
    bigc51's Avatar Become A Pro!

As I sit here in the Fayetteville buffalo wild wings I laugh. Can't get this kind of fighting on Hogville!

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Hard not to take Arkansas

dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

i could care less what you bet, and hope you arent lying, but those screen shots can be of a bet you placed, then a few minutes later cancelled. give me a screenshot after the game has started, with the final score or even during the game and i will believe, or even better the results page.

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by dozer View Post
    i could care less what you bet, and hope you arent lying, but those screen shots can be of a bet you placed, then a few minutes later cancelled. give me a screenshot after the game has started, with the final score or even during the game and i will believe, or even better the results page.
    that is ur choice i never cancel wagers anyway never have never will i do my analysis for a reason guy

wookieehumper
    wookieehumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Sec has certainly had the B10s number. I think both teams are pretty evenly matched, but I expect OSU to pull it out in a close one to bring a bit more respectability back to the conference. On paper, they are the more talented team and they have a legend for a coach

skers11
    skers11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    This is probably going to be my biggest bet of the bowls. I like Arkansas SU ML +135. Thinking of putting down anywhere from 40K to 100K possibly on this. for those that have seen my screenshots u kno i dont joke around with this stuff. i feel really confident with the razorbacks, they are one of the top teams from the SEC who laid down the law today in the bowls. so backers or not feel free to give ur input.
    Let me know before you put this in

this bet could shift the line

bio_blitz
    bio_blitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

Really...?

You really feel that there is that much value in this game to Wager 40k to 100k...?
    If you decide there is, I wish you the very best
    BTW - if you can put that much on a single game how about spotting me 10k, I hit a very bad streak and can't dig myself out of the hole I am in!

PLAYA-PLAYA
    PLAYA-PLAYA's Avatar Become A Pro!

THIS SHOULD BE A REALLY GOOD GAME------I'M PULLING FOR "THE HOGS"----SEC RULES----BEST Of LUCK WHATEVER YOU PLAY

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Dude is righteous...

ringemup

ok dozer ill prove it to u, i said i made 55K off UCF ML vs georgia. now here u have the real deal kid.

Name:  ucfwin.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  29.2 KB

hoku808pc
    hoku808pc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Question...

How do you cancel a bet already placed??? Because I have wanted to do this many times as I have clicked on the wrong button and locked it in in a rush...

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

It is hard NOT to like Arkansas following the Big Ten's New Year's Day showing

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    It is hard NOT to like Arkansas following the Big Ten's New Year's Day showing

If ARK does not beat themselves with TO's I don't see them losing the game..

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

ok dozer ill prove it to u, i said i made 55K off UCF ML vs georgia. now here u have the real deal kid. Name:  ucfwin.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  29.2 KB
    who are u on tonight?

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by DrAwInGdEaD View Post
    who are u on tonight?
    im leaning Va. Tech +3.5 taylor and crew will surprise stanford backers 2nite.

DrAwInGdEaD

lets get it!!!!

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Cool... I got them at +3.5 as well as the moneyline. In my opinion, V-Tech wins outright.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by hoku808pc View Post
    Question...

How do you cancel a bet already placed??? Because I have wanted to do this many times as I have clicked on the wrong button and locked it in in a rush...
    Beats me... I ain't ever tried to cancel one and I didn't know that you could.

aznjeff07
    aznjeff07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

at The Greek if you call cust support(i think) and explain you need to cancel a wager they'll usually let you if there's adeqt time before the start of the game. I've done it once or twice

ringemup

It is official, I am going big on the hogs ML +140. Arkansas backers lets do this, show the buckeyes what SEC football is about and get your first BCS win.

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by skers11 View Post
    Let me know before you put this in

this bet could shift the line
    i just pounded hogs ML +140 at thegreek it is now +130. take it before it drops more.

Superman455
    Drinkin ANOTHER Beer...
    Superman455's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am still on the fence on this one. GL with your wagers

DrAwInGdEaD

It is official, I am going big on the hogs ML +140. Arkansas backers lets do this, show the buckeyes what SEC football is about and get your first BCS win.
    lets get it.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

On it as well.. lets do this

shade3599
    shade3599's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

with tressel's 0-5 record against sec in bowl games, i am all over arkansas.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

am on the boat with you my friend. gl to everyone

12 Last