t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Notre Dame +3 and ML

The Irish cover and win. Miami has been overrated all year. Notre Dame finished the season strong with 3 straight wins. This one may not even be that close

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I hope you're right. If ND wins I'll be alive to WISC for $1,500.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by RPP View Post
    I hope you're right. If ND wins I'll be alive to WISC for $1,500.
    I will be all over the badgers as well

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yes, notre dame is going to rock em. believe it or not, the notre dame defense will shine today. and michael floyd. #3 notre dame, will show he's the best player on the field.

Paradroid
    Paradroid's Avatar Become A Pro!

im on miami, they are the more talented team, and ND defense sucks

carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm shocked your on them. I just don't think I can back them today.

TheDon72
    TheDon72's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also weather is going to be cold and southern teams usually don't fair well in the cold 45 degrees. I don't know whether to go ML or take the field goal. How many of you are going straight moneyline. I might put both that's what I did with Wash last night.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon72 View Post
    Also weather is going to be cold and southern teams usually don't fair well in the cold 45 degrees. I don't know whether to go ML or take the field goal. How many of you are going straight moneyline. I might put both that's what I did with Wash last night.
    Remember last year when Miami played Wisconsin down in Florida on a "cold" night. It was something like 50 degrees and the poor boys from the U were freezin their asses off

Needless to say, the Badgers embarrassed them.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Remember last year when Miami played Wisconsin down in Florida on a "cold" night. It was something like 50 degrees and the poor boys from the U were freezin their asses off

Needless to say, the Badgers embarrassed them.
    the weather had nothing to do with that game. Hurricanes had 8 defensive starters injured for that game. Do some more research. lol
    P.S. Canes lost the game by 6 points with their backups in the whole time on defense! that's getting embarrassed?
    Last edited by FindTheLock; 12-31-10 at 12:22 PM.

TheDon72

The only thing that is concerning me T-Wizz is the line change.

But I like the ND pick too much not to get on it.

2Bdown
    2Bdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

my initial lean is miami has the athletes and will run away with this. So i will fade my gut and take the 3 with the irish. Gl to all and Happy New Year boys.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    the weather had nothing to do with that game. Hurricanes had 8 defensive starters injured for that game. Do some more research. lol
    "Do some research." Hmmm, I watched that game from start to finish but I need to "do some research." Forget about the injured defensive starters, Miami was stuck on 7 pts the entire game until about a minute left when they got a garbage td. You're a "U" fan aren't you.

FindTheLock

"Do some research." Hmmm, I watched that game from start to finish but I need to "do some research." Forget about the injured defensive starters, Miami was stuck on 7 pts the entire game until about a minute left when they got a garbage td. You're a "U" fan aren't you.
    You're clearly biased. Claiming a team got embarrassed when they lost by 6 without their starting defense! I am just sticking up for the facts and the facts are that was not as lopsided as it appeared on paper. Canes turned the ball over at critical moments and they were still in it the whole time. Without their starters!

And if you're going to quote me don't leave out any of the words. I said, "do some more research"
    Last edited by FindTheLock; 12-31-10 at 12:36 PM.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami is the play

Nellyinctown
    Nellyinctown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami has a good pass defense and will give ND problems

TheDon72

Who has more motivation to win in this game though? I think ND is more excited to be there they got a new coach and won their last three to get in. Miami lost there coach and has had a disappointing season?

What do you guys think

t-wizzle

You're clearly biased. Claiming a team got embarrassed when they lost by 6 without their starting defense! I am just sticking up for the facts and the facts are that was not as lopsided as it appeared on paper. Canes turned the ball over at critical moments and they were still in it the whole time. Without their starters!
    Yes, i am clearly biased.

So what is this about sticking up for the facts again? Because Miami didn't "turn the ball over at critical moments." In fact, Wisconsin turned it over 3 times and Miami turned it over once. It was a dominating performance by the Badgers, they outgained Miami by almost 200 yards and held the ball for twice the amount of time. Carry on FindTheLock.

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

miami is the play for people that like to lose $$$ Notre Dame+3 $500 for me

FindTheLock

Yes, i am clearly biased.

So what is this about sticking up for the facts again? Because Miami didn't "turn the ball over at critical moments." In fact, Wisconsin turned it over 3 times and Miami turned it over once. It was a dominating performance by the Badgers, they outgained Miami by almost 200 yards and held the ball for twice the amount of time. Carry on FindTheLock.
    Quotes from ESPN "
    Harris later fumbled after being sacked by O'Brien Schofield with 7:49 remaining. The ball was recovered by J.J. Watt.
    The Hurricanes tried to rally late, but Harris' errant pass to Collier on fourth down ended Miami's hopes of its first 10-win season since 2003." Sorry man but you make it too easy.

nah0228
    nah0228's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

I like ND tonight, best of luck all.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Quote Originally Posted by Paradroid View Post
    im on miami, they are the more talented team, and ND defense sucks
    Miami may or may not have the more talented team however the ND defense does not suck. They have given up 23 points in their last 3. Yes one of the games was to Army; however 3 to Utah and only 16 to USC in the Coliseum is pretty good. I'd ride the team on a 3 game win streak vs a team on a 2 game losing streak.

Under might actually be a play here as well.

t-wizzle

Quotes from ESPN "
    Harris later fumbled after being sacked by O'Brien Schofield with 7:49 remaining. The ball was recovered by J.J. Watt.
    The Hurricanes tried to rally late, but Harris' errant pass to Collier on fourth down ended Miami's hopes of its first 10-win season since 2003." Sorry man but you make it too easy.
    "But they blew a chance to send Miami home early. Garrett Graham caught a 20-yard pass at the Hurricanes 5, fumbled after a hard hit by Brandon Harris and the ball was recovered by Miami's Randy Phillips in the end zone."

Done yet clown?

pdprodigy
    pdprodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Spot on dude. Also taking over.

Nellyinctown
    Nellyinctown's Avatar Become A Pro!

People thinking Miami is valued on their name do realize that you are betting on Notre Dame right? The team that everyone in the country is forced to watch each week.

dolphinvann
    dolphinvann's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami and UNDER.

swaindexter
    swaindexter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4563

YES ND wins outright. I as well am taking them both with the points and the money line. Good luck on your wagers today. Happy New Year to ALL!!!

FindTheLock

"But they blew a chance to send Miami home early. Garrett Graham caught a 20-yard pass at the Hurricanes 5, fumbled after a hard hit by Brandon Harris and the ball was recovered by Miami's Randy Phillips in the end zone."

Done yet clown?
    So far my one year old memory has served me better than your memory 2 minutes after watching the game tape. You're having a difficult time eating your words. Nothing I said has been refuted by you at all. I won't resort to name calling, I will just let you know that your analysis was about as valuable as a cappin picks.

t-wizzle

FindTheLock, let's make a bet.

100 betpoints - I get Notre Dame +3, you get Miami -3. Post up if you wanna take it.

FindTheLock

I will make all my bets with the SBR book on here. I have seen too many guys get robbed of their points.

FindTheLock

Gl with your pick though! It is not a solid pick on either side, I just think Miami has the better team right now.

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

The Big 10 network is actually replaying the Wisky/Mia Bowl game from last yr right now.

smarmy
    SBR Lurker
    smarmy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Miami is the play here. As stated earlier they have a good pass defense and SHOULD give ND fits. GL to all.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac pete View Post
    The Big 10 network is actually replaying the Wisky/Mia Bowl game from last yr right now.
    Watch it and you will see a dominating performance by Wisconsin.

Anyway, Notre Dame is getting pounded across the board. Irish win 27-17.

cadillac pete

Game closed @ Cris -2, and Pinny -3 +11

cadillac pete

Tons of late $$ hit for the Irish...

12 Last