TiTlist
    TiTlist's Avatar Become A Pro!

god dam i got wiped out today too only bet i won was syracuse and let it ride on nebraska... not looking good at all

kbryant24
    kbryant24's Avatar Become A Pro!

i cant believe it brother, i also lost every bet i did today on all these stupid bowl games. nothing hit today, nebraska, kansas state, tennesse, smu, evey fuckin team....
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Lost everything .......UNreal.

Completely drained right now........fuking misearable.

Frodo
    Frodo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 909

That crap at the end of the half burned my 1H under...14 pts in 1:40???

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i had syracuse and tennessee so both witnessed and received a horrible ass-fukking.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually cashed in this whacked out game. I went to dinner only to come back and see they screwed tenn to give me a payday. I like to win, but not like this. Feel sorry for you guys.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    This could have been the worst beat of all time for the bettors that had TENN and TENN under.. ref calls the game OVER.. players celebrate.. run on field.. they bring them back on because of 1 second.. game ends up going N.C and N.C over because of that half second on the clock..

oh, and i am not even including the missed extra pt late, which i knew would come back to haunt them.. AND that 15 yd useless penalty which set up that FG.

all in all, might be worse beat of all time for TENN and TENN un bettors.. They went from 2-0 to 0-2.. a 4 unit swing..
    I had Tenn pk and a parlay Tenn pk/Under 50 and both paid at the end of the game (before OT). At HT I picked the Over 23.5 and it paid after OT. During the 4Q before the Tenn TD, I took a Live Bet NC ML. It paid after OT. So it makes no sense to me how I won on both the Tenn pk and the parlay but also won on the NC ML!??!? Explain that one!!!

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

It is 1pm ET and I'm only about 29% metally recovered...........

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Sucked even more if you went to the game.

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    It is 1pm ET and I'm only about 29% metally recovered...........

hahaha sorry to laugh about your misfortune.. i've been on an 8 bet losing skid myself so i'm looking for a pick me up today

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

i lost my bankroll yesterday on piece of shit nebraska and smu because they missed the fg to take the lead in the fourth quarter. i am very down right now as well. i got no funds right now but i think i need a break from all of this. these bowl games have been a handicapper's worst nightmare so far.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tough break Fisher but you do well, your usually on the sharp side which means you win more than you lose

I do not feel sorry for you Sharpy

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by NDIrish9 View Post
    I guess you don't know the replay rules. Illegal participation (too many men on the field) is reviewable. Ironically, it happened to those cocksucking tennessee hillbillies earlier this year.

To Tennessee backers.....

Follow my plays and you wouldn't be in this situation.
    What a douchebag. Why would anyone follow your dumbass? Trust me, nobody here cares about you or your plays.

blueghost
    blueghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

up and down this bowl season ..3-0 on the 29th..0-4 on the 30th..dont know what today brings so far losing with CLEMSON...

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tough break Fisher but you do well, your usually on the sharp side which means you win more than you lose

I do not feel sorry for you Sharpy

Times are tough

First 12