hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

TENN got HOSED

The refs have just homered TENN, we know who they have their money on!

ferndog
    ferndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1731

The receiver did not catch that long pass for NC. They got away with that one & that cost Tenn the game because NC gained all that field position with so little time left.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

refs wanted tenn

docbarnes
    docbarnes's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am a TN fan and I have to say that the LSU game and this one take the cake! I have never seen a team be elated thinking they won the game only to be pulled back onto the field for another play. According to the rules: When the ref says the game is over-it is over.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by docbarnes View Post
    I am a TN fan and I have to say that the LSU game and this one take the cake! I have never seen a team be elated thinking they won the game only to be pulled back onto the field for another play. According to the rules: When the ref says the game is over-it is over.

I can't believe it happened twice in one year!!! The first one was way more difficult for me to stomach.

Oh well, it was a heck of a bowl game.

I had a funny feeling that missed xp would cost us. The 3 or 4 personal fouls in the last 45 seconds of the game didn't help either.

I still think they are ending the season with a whole lot of positive energy