pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy3000 View Post
    not to beat a dead horse but does anyone else find it odd that 2 days before the SEC/BIG TEN Match ups that a BIG TEN Ref make a call that takes away a win from an SEC team....
    The refs did a horrible job at the end of game. Once the head umpire says game is over you go home. You can't review a play for only the clock and ignore the fact it was an illegal snap with 18 players and 3 coaches in the field of play. You screw up as a team you go home with some dignity instead of stealing and cheating your way for a win.

csm506
    csm506's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed with outcome but Butch Davis is a moron

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The refs did a horrible job at the end of game. Once the head umpire says game is over you go home. You can't review a play for only the clock and ignore the fact it was an illegal snap with 18 players and 3 coaches in the field of play. You screw up as a team you go home with some dignity instead of stealing and cheating your way for a win.
    I totally agree....guess there isn't a 10 second run off for off. penalties in college? There should be....being allowed to run a play to stop the clock w/fat lineman running back-n-forth is ridiculous

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

i know. you watch the UNC coach ws walking over to shake hands. I was just saying its odd that a BIG TEN ref made that decision against an SEC team. its still all about money. you want your conf. to be the top dog because then everyone in that conf. makes more money. SEC is top dog by far and BIG TEN people dont like it. same with the small schools. look at how the small conf. refs stick together with the other small schools trying to make their conf. seem worth wild. its a money thing.... it should be mixed crews to ref the games. the rules are the same but its odd how crews call them different in different games and at different moments

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I totally agree....guess there isn't a 10 second run off for off. penalties in college? There should be....being allowed to run a play to stop the clock w/fat lineman running back-n-forth is ridiculous

It reminds me of the Jags/Colts game recently where the Jags punt returner waves his arm then runs it back for a TD when the Colts slowed up! They said he didn't raise his arm above his should so it was ok? Does that mean returners should start faking fair catch signals to have more room to run? The rule totally defeats fair play?

First 123