RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hey ring, what you thinking tomorrow bro?

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBoatGambler View Post
    I'm hoping that he goes with South Florida, Tha Convicts, Georgia and Free Shoe U.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBoatGambler View Post
    im looking at miami -3 the only concern is the coaching change but they have playmakers that ND have no answer for and their defense will cause fits for ND's young signal caller Rees. The other games im not too high on, will take a look at them later.

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    im looking at miami -3 the only concern is the coaching change but they have playmakers that ND have no answer for and their defense will cause fits for ND's young signal caller Rees. The other games im not too high on, will take a look at them later.
    Liking south carolina and clemson haven't played them though. Interested to see your thoughts. Man we got screwed on kstate and tennessee

KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

Tough loss

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Quote Originally Posted by jspectyper View Post
    Liking south carolina and clemson haven't played them though. Interested to see your thoughts. Man we got screwed on kstate and tennessee
    when the men in black and white got involved i had a bad feeling u could obviously see tennessee lost their edge emotionally...at the same time what the fukk tennessee was doing defensively with 31 sec left on the clock im not sure y they would leave sum1 open 40 yds down field. they didnt finish out yesterday like i expected but those refs r fukkin stupid u dont call the game over n then start reviewing it 5 min after players walk on the field. not to mention that 15 yard penalty on smiths catch he hit him below the helmet this isnt fukkin flag football. but this kinda shit happens all the time im hardly shocked.

First 1234