ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Late...but on ARMY +7.5

My bad those looking for mi post, running busy all morning, but was on army big here. GL

Dec 30 11:39amFootball - Pending16500.00 to win 15000.00 1. Football - Army - spread +7½ (-110)
    for the entire game held on Dec 30 at 12:00pm [pending]

Name:  armybig.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  28.3 KB

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    My bad those looking for mi post, running busy all morning, but was on army big here. GL

Dec 30 11:39amFootball - Pending16500.00 to win 15000.00 1. Football - Army - spread +7½ (-110)
    for the entire game held on Dec 30 at 12:00pm [pending]

Name:  armybig.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  28.3 KB
    Thoughts on the later games? Liking k state, tennessee and nebraska.

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by jspectyper View Post
    Thoughts on the later games? Liking k state, tennessee and nebraska.
    i agree with u on tennessee really looking to capitalize on that game. NC has yet more injury issues 2 RBs out white and draughn and LB carter out on defense. im not gonna discredit NC they have done an admirable job with all the scandals theyve had. but they take on a tennesse volunteer squad that has played well toward the back end of their season, with QB Bray coming on. this game just happens to be in nashville and tennessee will feel at home in this one. i also like how tennesses receivers match up against NCs corners they have an edge, and on the other side i think tennessee will have pressure packages dialed up and NCs O-line is gonna be tested without their starting guard Pelc. i like to ride teams coming from the SEC in bowls and love tennessee as a slight dog here. Ride the live dog here, volunteers +1 with the outrite win.

jspectyper

i agree with u on tennessee really looking to capitalize on that game. NC has yet more injury issues 2 RBs out white and draughn and LB carter out on defense. im not gonna discredit NC they have done an admirable job with all the scandals theyve had. but they take on a tennesse volunteer squad that has played well toward the back end of their season, with QB Bray coming on. this game just happens to be in nashville and tennessee will feel at home in this one. i also like how tennesses receivers match up against NCs corners they have an edge, and on the other side i think tennessee will have pressure packages dialed up and NCs O-line is gonna be tested without their starting guard Pelc. i like to ride teams coming from the SEC in bowls and love tennessee as a slight dog here. Ride the live dog here, volunteers +1 with the outrite win.
    Yeah since Bray has taken over they have gained some momentum, while on the other hand nc has lost it. Also liking k state with thomas. Nebraska should roll I would think.

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

who are you going with k state or syracuse??

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by DrAwInGdEaD View Post
    who are you going with k state or syracuse??
    i would favor k-state slightly but this one is tougher than it looks, probably a very small play or no play for me here.

jspectyper

i would favor k-state slightly but this one is tougher than it looks, probably a very small play or no play for me here.
    Good to hear, played k state small.

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

k-state it is, i feel better about my bet now...thnx bud

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by DrAwInGdEaD View Post
    k-state it is, i feel better about my bet now...thnx bud
    Gl, may play small on it too.

ringemup

On K-state +1. I was a fan of their program back when they had a guy by the name of michael bishop. GL backers.

Dec 30 2:37pmFootball - Pending6900.00 to win 6000.00 1. Football - Kansas State - spread +1 (-115)
    for the entire game held on Dec 30 at 3:20pm [pending]

hatemybookie
    hatemybookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dam brother you are money!!!!!!