MORE MONEY
    MORE MONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4441

Don't be fooled and pass up a big winner!

Oklahom St. vs Arizona.....it's simple!

The heavys (so called smarts/wiseguys) are what is driving the line down. Vegas does not give a $hit about the small money betting public and those bets are what is being shown in the percentages. What vegas does care about are those huge bets being made by the guys mentioned above who believe they have found Value in Arizona (love that word Value and so does vegas..LMFAO). As a result of the big so called smart money being wagered on Arizona, vegas is trying and succeeding in driving the small money betting public to Okl St, in and effort to even the money and not get killed if Arizona does actually cover the spread or win outright. Remember, vegas never really wants to have a team, but wants to split the action as close as possible and walk away with a huge amount of juice, that's their business and what they are very good at doing, not risking their money. The percentages you see are bets made and not the percentage of actual money wagered on each team, just the amount of bets made on each team. Okl St in a huge win tonight and the big bets from the smart/wiseguy Value bettors are lost to vegas to pay the many small bettors bets on Okl St, and vegas wins.
    Points Awarded:

bruce0 gave MORE MONEY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

backdoor
    backdoor's Avatar Become A Pro!

the smart money is wrong here! Oklahoma state is the play.

Twisted_One
    Twisted_One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2508

Cowgirls by 10

Plus1
    Plus1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1385

Quote Originally Posted by backdoor View Post
    the smart money is wrong here! Oklahoma state is the play.
    Isn't that what he said?

dealmaker
    dealmaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7840

Not sure what side he is supporting, but I think AZ surprises the Cowboys!

gtitus
    gtitus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by MORE MONEY View Post
    Oklahom St. vs Arizona.....it's simple!

The heavys (so called smarts/wiseguys) are what is driving the line down. Vegas does not give a $hit about the small money betting public and those bets are what is being shown in the percentages. What vegas does care about are those huge bets being made by the guys mentioned above who believe they have found Value in Arizona (love that word Value and so does vegas..LMFAO). As a result of the big so called smart money being wagered on Arizona, vegas is trying and succeeding in driving the small money betting public to Okl St, in and effort to even the money and not get killed if Arizona does actually cover the spread or win outright. Remember, vegas never really wants to have a team, but wants to split the action as close as possible and walk away with a huge amount of juice, that's their business and what they are very good at doing, not risking their money. The percentages you see are bets made and not the percentage of actual money wagered on each team, just the amount of bets made on each team. Okl St in a huge win tonight and the big bets from the smart/wiseguy Value bettors are lost to vegas to pay the many small bettors bets on Okl St, and vegas wins.

Nice post.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Cowboy's is the play IMO but I lose a lot GL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by Plus1 View Post
    Isn't that what he said?
    Exactly....Oklahoma St. is the play big time. The downward line move is to help vegas, because the big money bets (sharps/wiseguys) are on Arizona and they want a lot of small money bets (public) to off-set the big money bets.

Good luck and get MORE MONEY!

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Nice reasoning, but look at the other side too, theres clearly a reason for the professional betters and syndicates to like arizona..u dont think they would dump huge money on a side without doing there research and getting the latest team reports and information from recent practices etc etc...i think arizona is clearly being overlooked in this one and the "sharps" steamed this line much the same way they moved on illinois earlier....for good reason. ive seen okie st play 4-5 times this year and know blackmon and that offense can score on anyone..but this is bowl season, i like okie st to win this one 34-31

MORE MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by gtitus View Post
    Nice post.
    Thanks,at least a couple of guys understood what I wrote.

Love your avatar!

MORE MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky1g View Post
    Nice reasoning, but look at the other side too, theres clearly a reason for the professional betters and syndicates to like arizona..u dont think they would dump huge money on a side without doing there research and getting the latest team reports and information from recent practices etc etc...i think arizona is clearly being overlooked in this one and the "sharps" steamed this line much the same way they moved on illinois earlier....for good reason. ive seen okie st play 4-5 times this year and know blackmon and that offense can score on anyone..but this is bowl season, i like okie st to win this one 34-31
    It is gambling and that is always a possibility. But I believe Vegas and New York are much smarter than any sharp and have much more money, and the sharps do lose often, believe it or not.

Good luck with Arizona and the sharps, but my money is on Oklahoma St. with Vegas and NY info.

pako74
    pako74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1199

good luck tonight

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

idiotic post. vegas does not mind taking a side if they have inside info

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I might be a square, but I can see easy which team is better! Thanks to the big betters for moving the line down and letting me double up my bank roll! THANKS SHARPS

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Arizona looks awful...they are self destructing,,pick 6m muffed punt bad penalties..to early to call okie st a winner but arizona needs to catch some big breaks to have a chance in this one.MORE MONEYs analyasis looks spot on to this point tho

tonycarr
    tonycarr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Interesting post. I read it earlier but didnt get a chance to hit the game. However I wonder how often the sharps move the line correctly? I understand what you are saying. Unless a game is fixed line moves just mean what you said they want money on both sides.
    Good call though.

99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

I cancelled my zona bet and rolled with the cowboys.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

It almost looks as if Arizona just wants the game to end. Running the clock against themselves lol

backdoor

do you realize smart money moves lines in their favor? do you people realize that it is simply supply and demand after the line is released? the smart money prob like okie so much that they smashed arizona in early "trading" to place even larger bets on okie state later in the day at a lower line. These people have unlimited bank rolls and the power to move lines. THAT IS WHAT SMART MONEY IS BELIEVE ME.

backdoor

continued...

it's just like wall street, create a stir and try to convince people that STOCK X is a good bet by pounding the stock and driving the price up. The dumb money moves in and drives the stock price even higher while the smart money makes reverse plays against STOCK X shorting it and cashing in millions.

atlplayer
    atlplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

This was my 30 point bet in my confidence pool. Your post is great. It looked to easy.

MORE MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    idiotic post. vegas does not mind taking a side if they have inside info
    LMFAO.... A kid as dumb as a stump and still chasing his first bet!

teberbew
    teberbew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

nice call, blowout

Shikakaman
    Shikakaman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whoever though Arizona would somehow get it together to beat Ok st. is out of their mind... #1 this season in total yards in a much superior conference. Arizona continued to get worse this season after half the season and Ok st. continued to get better. And the game was in Texas... much closer to ok st. EASY MONEY

mrader59
    mrader59's Avatar Become A Pro!

owboy's is the play IMO

breathmints
    breathmints's Avatar Become A Pro!

vegas runner plays alot of those smart money move games..

MORE MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by breathmints View Post
    vegas runner plays alot of those smart money move games..
    Vegas Runner......LMFAO!

bruce0
    bruce0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

MORE MONEY, you were dead on for ok st, so what's your opinion on the orange bowl tonight?

The line movement today doesn't seem consistent to me to justify -3.5 to -4 since all I see the percentage moving in favor of the dog the entire day.