Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

12/30 Bowls some good ones

Leans for tomorrow

Illinios +1 - I think they will out physical baylor and pound them, also baylor hasn't been to a bowl in 25 years

Ok State -4 1/2 - square as hell but I don't care they have too many weapons and I think will open it up on Az who is slumping. I expect Ok state defense to force some turnovers as well...

Maryland -7 1/2 - this is tough because I think ECU will get some points but I think Maryland is decent this year (for the Acc) I expect them to be ready for this one as their coach is an emotional guy and I know they will come out to play for him.

Thoughts?

raiders510
    raiders510's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

gimme all the dogs tomorrow

Wolf40

Check out the movement on the Illinois lline... Baylor has all the advantages - Coach, Home field etc yet it just moved to a PK... Ill is the play here. With everyone in here on Baylor I like it even more

I love the Maryland play but everyone seems to be on it and that scares me. I just think ECU will turn the ball over 2 or 3x and that will be the diff

Wolf40

I have 72% on Baylor right now and line moving away

CntryBoy
    CntryBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43850

BOL... I'm with ya on these. Though Illinois/Baylor may be a no play for me... still thinkin.

Duke Fan
    Duke Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9801

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf40 View Post
    Leans for tomorrow

Illinios +1 - I think they will out physical baylor and pound them, also baylor hasn't been to a bowl in 25 years

Ok State -4 1/2 - square as hell but I don't care they have too many weapons and I think will open it up on Az who is slumping. I expect Ok state defense to force some turnovers as well...

Maryland -7 1/2 - this is tough because I think ECU will get some points but I think Maryland is decent this year (for the Acc) I expect them to be ready for this one as their coach is an emotional guy and I know they will come out to play for him.

Thoughts?
    total is high, but I really like the over in the Maryland game. East Carolina should score in the high 20S. Maryland should get in the 40s. That being said,I guess I like the Terps too

Wolf40

alright I bought Ok state down to -3 and I am thinking about buying Maryland down to -6.5.

Really like the Illinois play at a PK. Might take Ill team total over 32 as well

Wolf40

nice day today!!! hit every game on 1H too!! only loss on the day was 2H over of Ok state

Tomorrow I am leaning SMU 1H and Game.
    Kstate over Syracuse
    Orginally I liked NC but the more I look at it the more I am thinking Tenn might be the play.
    Late game is just too many points for me to touch as of now. I think Was is aweful but I think Nebraska will be sleep walking