Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by TheBet View Post
    Love the internet, when some goof head is made out to be a fraud they start talking about how great their lives are and how they don't have to explain themselves to a bunch of online ghosts.

For your info, my life is not greater than anyone's on this board...........we are all of the same world.

Be kind and generous in life and you shall be rewarded.

TheBet
    TheBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Fish, I'm new to gambling and would love some advice from the shark himself.

How would I get 356 to win 2011 on the Mizz without scalping on Iowa?

Please enlighten me.

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Fish , u personally told me you had 19k sitting at PK.

Today u tell us u were scalping it all along ??

Good job. You turn out to be the guy u were rumoured to be .

And Thanks to my dumb mistake of believing in you , I lost a ton of $ and won't be gmbling for a very long time.

Fishhead

Fish, I'm new to gambling and would love some advice from the shark himself.

How would I get 356 to win 2011 on the Mizz without scalping on Iowa?

Please enlighten me.

My best advice is to fund a Matchbook account and study, practice, study, practice, study, practice.

Study line moves, both at Matchbook and on oddscreens, and become a scientific scalping/middling artist.

It will take time, but never stop learning.

In the beginning, you may want to subscibe to FEZZIKS plays to help in the process.....for the price, it will be money well spent for apprentices such as yourself.

Wish you the best,
    -FH-

TheBet

Oh, Fishhead, I wasn't looking for another explanation about outrageous scalping, I already know how to do that due to your great example on page 4.

I was wondering how I could get those odds without backing Iowa, as you stated earlier you had no money on them?

I'm just a little confused and wanted an explanation on that.

Thanks!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

lol

Fishhead

Oh, Fishhead, I wasn't looking for another explanation about outrageous scalping, I already know how to do that due to your great example on page 4.

I was wondering how I could get those odds without backing Iowa, as you stated earlier you had no money on them?

I'm just a little confused and wanted an explanation on that.

Thanks!

Not backing Iowa translating into having much more on the Missouri side than Iowa........ with scalps one will always have money on both sides in a technical sense, either all at one outlet, or various outlets..........Matchbook is best because they pay commissions.

One can then put themselves in a WIN-WIN situation or take a side as I did with Missouri last evening.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Gotta say this story sounds mighty suspect FH. Just man up and admit you picked the wrong side in the game and took an L. Your methods for being successful at sports gambling is the equivalant of Tony Curtis' guide to beating Vegas with coupons. Found a way to make something fun(gambling) into hunting for loose change in the couch. You sir seem to be a :

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Gotta say this story sounds mighty suspect FH. Just man up and admit you picked the wrong side in the game and took an L. Your methods for being successful at sports gambling is the equivalant of Tony Curtis' guide to beating Vegas with coupons. Found a way to make something fun(gambling) into hunting for loose change in the couch. You sir seem to be a :

GEEZUS, I DID TAKE THE WRONG SIDE AND LOSE WITH MIZZOU.........AND NOT AT ALL HAPPY ABOUT IT.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

You went from being heavy on a "strong play" with Mizzou to a measly $350 loss. Then after the fact you say how you are so sharp you scalped the play with Iowa at mb. Please. If a real gambler likes a play as strongly as you liked Mizzou, they wouldn't buy back before the game for the chump change you are talking when there would certainly be better opportunities in game. You sure did pick a good name, because you are a fishy mofo.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Landscaper, and TheBet

TheBet

How is risking $350 bucks going 'big' for such an accomplished bettor such as yourself Fish? I've seen college freshmen lay more than that on 'big' plays.

Fishhead

You went from being heavy on a "strong play" with Mizzou to a measly $350 loss. Then after the fact you say how you are so sharp you scalped the play with Iowa at mb. Please. If a real gambler likes a play as strongly as you liked Mizzou, they wouldn't buy back before the game for the chump change you are talking when there would certainly be better opportunities in game. You sure did pick a good name, because you are a fishy mofo.

Was very content with my position on the game............

As stated 1,000 times, at this stage in my life I'm not a highroller like so many here........simply a modest midsized roller.

Fishhead

How is risking $350 bucks going 'big' for such an accomplished bettor such as yourself Fish? I've seen college freshmen lay more than that on 'big' plays.

See above post............

HUNDREDS on this board are bigger players than myself, perhaps THOUSANDS.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Was very content with my position on the game............

As stated 1,000 times, at this stage in my life I'm not a highroller like so many here........simply a modest midsized roller.
    fair enough. midsized may be a bit too generous. sounds more like coupon clipper, but regardless i wish you nothing but good luck and profits.

Fishhead

fair enough. midsized may be a bit too generous. sounds more like coupon clipper, but regardless i wish you nothing but good luck and profits.

Definetly closer to being a fulltime coupon clipper than a highroller.............SPOT ON!!!

On that note, good luck and may many profits be in your future also.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Over the last 4-5 years NW and IND have given the Hawkeyes fits.............not because of better athletes, but the systems they operate on the offensive side of the ball.

Missouri is the correct play here..........

Again, Mizzou the better team to begin with in this spot before even taking into considerations the suspensions and mindset of the Hawkeye program at present.

Looking forward to the game, going to be a dandy of a game............great doubleheader action tonight with the VIKES/EAGLES followed by IOWA/MIZZOU

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

he did drop 2000 betpoints on it. maybe thats what he meant by bigtime. lol

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Why is so hard to understand? He bet Iowa early on, and then bought back and more on Mizz, the net position is risk 356 to win 2000, which at end is like taking 3.5 unit on Mizz at +570 price.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

As many believe, think Missouri will slice up the Iowa linebackers with quick slants and short passes out of the backfield.........a problem that has plagued this Iowa defense all year because of their not fleet of foot linebackers.

Couple this with the suspension to DKJ, the drama surrounding this team at the present time with suspensions, drug use, transfers and a demoralizing 7-5 team taking on a team that is 10-2 and playing for a top ten finish and I believe this is a recipe for a MISSOURI cover in this game.
    Somewhat true, however there are numerous other reasons to like the MIZZOU side in addition to the significant mentioned suspensions...................

Missouri is the correct play here.......... Again, Mizzou the better team to begin with in this spot before even taking into considerations the suspensions and mindset of the Hawkeye program at present.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Ferentz has shown he is the most over rated coach in the nation, most year after year. Missouri is my top play of the bowl season thus far
    WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Every SBR veteran reading this thread should have been all over IOWA.

First ... 2345