Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    OH ST took down the Ducks in last year's Rose Bowl, while Ark squeaked by E. Caro, and has only won 2 other Bowl games in their last 16. OH ST has the D, the QB who can run, the Coach ... the win! OH ST by double digits. Ark folds.
    ...and a bowl game, 16 bowl-games-ago, is soooooo pertinent to today's game!!!! Great info! Did you know that the Baltimore Ravens were the Baltimore Colts until 1983? In 1977 the Baltimore Colts were defeated in their Divisional Playoffs by the Raiders 37-31. Does this mean that Baltimore Ravens will lose their wildcard game this weekend?? By golly I think so!!!!!!

Great post!

artie81
    artie81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Hogs and the points. Just like last night take the better QB. Mallet far superior to Pryor. Arkansas will shut down Ohio St.'s groundgame and force Ohio St to beat them thru the air and Pryor wont be able to do it.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    OH ST took down the Ducks in last year's Rose Bowl, while Ark squeaked by E. Caro, and has only won 2 other Bowl games in their last 16. OH ST has the D, the QB who can run, the Coach ... the win! OH ST by double digits. Ark folds.
    i have witnessed ohio sts failure to beat SEC teams a big reason is their predictable play calling and inability to match their opponents intensity. they just become uncomfortable playing against that aggressive style of play that SEC teams bring to the table. although they have pryor now im not sure how much of a difference itll make the bowl is being played in new orleans in the sugar dome well-suited to arkansas. i dont see ohio st matching arkansas in energy and execution in this game with all the distractions theyve had and 5-game suspensions they r thinking about in the back of their minds.

BetWeather
    BetWeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 143

no, they will not

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

i wonder what the team thinks about those 5 guys including pryor who tried to sell their rose bowl rings. this couldnt have happened at a worser time for the buckeyes. arkansas is enough to worry about, pryor was probably spending more time on thinking whether he should jump to the nfl than this game after all this broke out.

First 12