coachkap
    Update your status
    coachkap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1154

re: 5-STAR BANGER

I'll post a 5 STAR BOWL PICK on WEDNESDAY........

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

what time?

coachkap
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    what time?
    I GUESS NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO POST MY 5-STAR PICK..........My friend Junior, who is an excellent capper has given me a 5-star pick in the Texas Bowl game between Baylor and Illinois. He has an 80% success rate on his 5-star picks.....

His pick is The University of Illinois (+1)...

I am a small time player by comparison but when Junior gives me a 5-star pick I raise my bet amount. I have wagered $200.00 on the game. Bet at your own risk....

DODGERBLUES24
    DODGERBLUES24's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by coachkap View Post
    I GUESS NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO POST MY 5-STAR PICK..........My friend Junior, who is an excellent capper has given me a 5-star pick in the Texas Bowl game between Baylor and Illinois. He has an 80% success rate on his 5-star picks..... His pick is The University of Illinois (+1)... I am a small time player by comparison but when Junior gives me a 5-star pick I raise my bet amount. I have wagered $200.00 on the game. Bet at your own risk....
    That's a really interesting pick. I like Baylor myself.

Zook is a lame duck coach and Illinois doesn't have much of a reason to be excited about this game. On the other hand, Baylor will be pumped up about finally being in a bowl game for the first time in seems like forever....16 years to be exact. Baylor will also be playing in it's home state.

I give the coaching edge to Baylor. I give the QB edge to Baylor. I give the homefield advantage to Baylor. I give the mental edge to Baylor.

Maybe Illinois is the right side....

hoku808pc
    hoku808pc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Quote Originally Posted by coachkap View Post
    I GUESS NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO POST MY 5-STAR PICK..........My friend Junior, who is an excellent capper has given me a 5-star pick in the Texas Bowl game between Baylor and Illinois. He has an 80% success rate on his 5-star picks.....

His pick is The University of Illinois (+1)...

I am a small time player by comparison but when Junior gives me a 5-star pick I raise my bet amount. I have wagered $200.00 on the game. Bet at your own risk....
    Hey coach... If $200 is your raised amount, what is your normal betting unit???

Just curious so I can bet accordingly... Thanx

coachkap
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

That's a really interesting pick. I like Baylor myself.

Zook is a lame duck coach and Illinois doesn't have much of a reason to be excited about this game. On the other hand, Baylor will be pumped up about finally being in a bowl game for the first time in seems like forever....16 years to be exact. Baylor will also be playing in it's home state.

I give the coaching edge to Baylor. I give the QB edge to Baylor. I give the homefield advantage to Baylor. I give the mental edge to Baylor.

Maybe Illinois is the right side....
    The line is the give away for why Illinois is the play...... You are right about everything you say about Baylor... So let me ask you a queston... why is baylor favored by 1 point? The spread should be much higher...

my boy Junior gave me this 5-star play and he's about right on 5-stars about 80% of the time....He has an amazing record... so that's my play...

coachkap
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by hoku808pc View Post

Hey coach... If $200 is your raised amount, what is your normal betting unit???

Just curious so I can bet accordingly... Thanx
    My usual plays are anywhere from $40-$50.... I would bet more but I'm down big for the week... I got smoked with Atlanta/over and then Eagles/over.....

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Illinois it is! Lets cash!

coachkap
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by DennisT View Post
    Illinois it is! Lets cash!
    no doubt DT.....

BigDofBA