shade3599
    shade3599's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

i was listening to marco de'angelo's podcast today and this was his best bet bowl game of the week. He was all over navy. glad i was all over sdsu. i fade this guy all the time.

shade3599

I am thinking about taking Hawaii. This is a home game for them obviously. I am going to look more into the game because Tulsa can score. But right now leaning with Hawaii. But I do like FIU in a couple of days.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by shade3599 View Post
    I am thinking about taking Hawaii. This is a home game for them obviously. I am going to look more into the game because Tulsa can score. But right now leaning with Hawaii. But I do like FIU in a couple of days.

Sounds good. Let me know what you come up with, because I am leaning Hawaii as well. I have to look into the FIU/Toledo game a little more. Not sure about that one yet. At first glance I like FIU also.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    I would lean Over on that game, but Tulsa may be on vacation mode which worries me. Good luck tomorrow

Thanks and good luck to you as well. I am considering the under in that game. I have discovered a few angles that point in that direction. I don't have a side yet though. Hawaii looks good, but I have to go over a lot more information at this point.

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Teased Navy with Carolina, thinking "yeah sure the Panthers will lose, but with an over/under below 40, surely the Panthers can stay within TWENTY-ONE points, right?"

I'm actually glad they didn't, because at least this way it was a fully losing card so I don't have to feel as pissed about Navys flop...

montoronto
    Update your status
    montoronto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5582

tulsa is the play!

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

After watching the game, Navy was clearly the wrong side. SD clearly had the better athletes/team. Even my lame teaser didn't hit. Oh well though, tomorrow I really think Hawaii covers in Hawaii. If this were a neutral game the 10 points would probably be too much, but I don't see Tulsa being able to stop Hawaii at all.

shade3599

a lot of the trends point towards tulsa. 72% percent of the public is on hawaii. line started at 13.5 went down to 10.5. the line movement is kinda fishy. I think I am going to stay away from this game. If i do have to pick a side, I would take Hawaii. Just because they are playing at home. That is a big advantage. Also, I think the WAC is a better conference than conference USA. I think that is some big things to think about in bowl games is the different conferences and what kind of a crowd will be at the game. ie home game for hawaii.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA

Quote Originally Posted by shade3599 View Post
    a lot of the trends point towards tulsa. 72% percent of the public is on hawaii. line started at 13.5 went down to 10.5. the line movement is kinda fishy. I think I am going to stay away from this game. If i do have to pick a side, I would take Hawaii. Just because they are playing at home. That is a big advantage. Also, I think the WAC is a better conference than conference USA. I think that is some big things to think about in bowl games is the different conferences and what kind of a crowd will be at the game. ie home game for hawaii.

Couldn't agree more. I went ahead and took Hawaii -10, but I'm not on them big at all. I just wanted the action to make the game more entertaining and I believe Hawaii can get it done. I also have a small parlay on Hawaii -10 and the Over 74. GL this weekend Shade3599.

shade3599

haha. same as me. i guess smart minds think alike. gl to u too this weekend cbass.

First 12