SBRtv Judie
    SBRtv Judie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Any one have strong leans on any of these Bowl Games?

Hey,
    I'm doing interviews Wednesday at 12ET with Dave Golokhov and Adam Burns from Bodog about the following Bowl Games:

1. Independence
    2. Armed forces
    3. Meineke
    4. Chick Fil A bowl
    5. Orange bowl
    6. Sugar Bowl
    7. Go Daddy Bowl
    8. Cotton Bowl
    9. BBVA Compass Bowl
    10. Hunger Bowl
    11. BCS National Championship Bowl

I like using poster quotes but since the games aren't happening for a week or more there isn't to much discussion. So if you've any strong leans or comments on any of the above bowls please post it in this thread and I'll try use it tomorrow.

Thanks
    Judie
    Last edited by SBRtv Judie; 12-21-10 at 01:37 PM.

Tseay
    Tseay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

SBR Judie -- Cotton Bowl, A&M will have the home field advantage eventhough the boudin boys are relatively close by. Tigers are a rabid crowd and that might even things up, but not enough if Tannehill and crew show up to play. IF the Wrecking Crew can hold the Tiger offense down, which is a real possibility, then LSU is doomed, and they will have a long drive with their silly outfits and tiger tails between their legs. A&M and the under is the winnnig bet. However, LSU will win outright the tailgaiting in both the food and drink categories.
    Points Awarded:

SBR.tv Judie gave Tseay 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Independence Bowl: Ga. Tech vs Air Force. Will this be the fastest game in history? With Ga. Tech running the ball constantly and the Air Force rarely, if ever, going thru the air, grab your sandwiches and drinks during commercials between the quarters or at halftime because if you do not, you may miss 5-10 minutes of the game. Our Country fought for it's independence on the ground, and that is how this game will be settled. On the ground.

You can also mention that the Little Caesars Bowl, the Chic Filet Bowl, the Orange Bowl, should get together and donate food to the Fight Hunger Bowl. Maybe donate some viewers too. Who wants to see a meaningless bowl game after 4 BCS Bowls and 29 other Bowls?
    Points Awarded:

SBR.tv Judie gave BigdaddyQH 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Sugar Bowl- Once again, the buckeyes are matched up with an SEC team, a very good one that is in Arkansas. Ohio state has fared poorly vs the best conference in the nation losing to LSU and Florida in the process. But to ohio states credit they did beat Oregon last yr in the rose bowl which i think is a big reason oddsmakers have them favored by a FG and the hook here. However, i like the razorbacks here the buckeyes are gonna find out they r going up against a different animal here. mallet n co. r as explosive n diverse on offense as anyone in the country n can light u up on the scoreboard. they also have a solid defense backing them. terell pryor i think will get sum looks from arkansas and their D to try n confuse him n exploit his unpolished passing skills in this game. i dont doubt ohio states talent but i dont think theyll be able to play with arkansas for 4 quarters with the conservative type of game plan tressel likes to implement. that being said arkansas is the play with no hesitation this is one of the best teams in the SEC period. Edge- Arkansas +3.5 GL.
    Points Awarded:

SBR.tv Judie gave ringemup 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBRtv Judie
    SBRtv Judie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Great stuff- i really appreciate it.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Houlihans Bowl Plays

I will most likely give every bowl an individual write-up, but for now I just listing plays with a little commentary.