bio_blitz
    bio_blitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

BB's Saturday Bowl 3-Play

BYU -11
    These 2 teams come into this game going in much different directions. BYU won 4 of their last 5 and in the last game lost to Utah 17-16. UTEP lost 6 of their last 7... Many feel that UTEP should not even be in this game and I am one of them!

Fresno St. +1.5 and ML +105
    No. Illinois looked flat in the MAC Championship game after dominating the entire season. After losing that game and their head coach... they will not be up for this game. I heard they only sold 300 game tickets for this game. Pat Hill will have his team ready... I am worried because they get up for big games but will they get up for this game, we'll have to wait until game time but I will take my chances. They have played on the Smurf Turf before and should have an advantage in the stands.

Troy -2
    Troy puts up an avaerage of 33 ppg and Ohio puts up an average of 28. Ohio has never won a postseason game. Ohio is 0-4 all-time in bowl games. To make matters worse, they will be without starting QB Boo Jackson. Look for the Trojans to ROLL tonight.

Good Luck...

jcarter8
    jcarter8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I just read that boo jackson is playing now..

randy4u
    randy4u's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ya Boo is playing he will not be starting but will be playing. I was going to be all over Troy but will now just make a small bet on Troy. Guess bad grades are ok if your in a bowl game.