thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Bowl Game of the Year

Gonna have to wait it out 'til next year but it is a winner. Take BC over Nevada +whatever the points are. They win this game straight up as they played very well to end the season winning 5 straight, matchup perfect against Nevada (tough run D), always play tough in bowls, and are great getting points like this vs teams that honestly have less overall talent. The total is set kinda low for a Nevada game so this game is gonna be close. Better defense, huge SOS difference, off and def line advantage, and a team playing very well and hard nosed football as a double digit dog. Make note the BC offensive line is bigger than the Patriots. BC will the the one running the ball all at will. Grab +10 and back in the Brinks truck; Vegas is scared shitless.

BC +9.5 (buy the hook to 10 if you want)

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

B.C. has no offense at all. If they fall behind, they are finished. Pass.

thebestthereis

BC plays a much tougher opponents, has the best or one of the best rush defense in the country (Nevada is a running team), are playing much more efficient on offense now that the young QB has settled in, has a pro offensive line and will run at will vs Nevada creating 3rd and short all day long. Nevada will not cover 10 points trust me. I live in Boston and have friends that are alumni at BC, they care about this bowl a lot.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

I prefer the under, but I think BC is the right side. I'm just too cheap to take BC +9.5 when it was +10 earlier.

thebestthereis

even though my last game will be tonight, this one was in my opinion the best game for me because i am from boston and know the team very well. i had 25% on the moneyline but that didn't do too well. at least it won so i am happy about that. profitable bowl season for me with one remaining but it wasn't as good as years past. good luck!

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

BC's defense really kept them in the game. Great call!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

He had inside info people.

The guy is from Boston. He knows people that know people, that know people.

Great call