You see his interview with Fowler?

G-U-I-L-T-Y

Newton was asked if he thought his father had done anything wrong in the process. Newton said: "It's not for me to say but I know if I pick up the phone Cecil will be there."
"My love for him is unconditional," Cam Newton said. "This situation can split a family, can split a team, can split any person's situations with anything, or it can bring a person together. Whatever me and my father have, it's me and my father. I respect him as a man, I respect him more being my father."
He said he and his father have not discussed the situation that ended with the NCAA ruling that his father had broken its rules.
"That's not something that I'm trying to get clarity of because I really don't care," Newton told Fowler. "At the end of the day I can look him in his eye and he can look me in my eye and I can know that he has my best interest [in mind]."
He also said: "I'm not sitting up here saying that we all are prefect. Everybody's made mistakes. I'm not sitting up here saying what he did or what he did was wrong. Who am I up here to say that what he did is true or not. But I know that if I can call Cecil Newton right now, he'll pick up the phone."

So a son doesnt speak to his father about this? Really Scam?

Im calling BS