Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Harry's Week 14 Plays (61-39 on the year)

Boyz,

Finishing up a very successful campaign with my college football bets. Hope to add to the profits with the following plays.....

WEST VIRGINIA -21 against RUTGERS

The Mountaineers can win the Big East title with a win here and a UConn loss later in the day against South Florida. WV will hold up their end of the bargain. They own a far superior defense than Rutgers, allowing only 12 ppg. The Scarlet Knights have also given up the most sacks in the country (55). Rutgers will be lucky to score more than a TD in this one as they're eager to put an end to this lackluster season. WVU by about 38-7.

BOISE STATE -38 against UTAH STATE

The Broncos are too proud and well-coached a program to let down in this spot. They will win by over 50 on the smurf turf.

NEVADA -8 at LOUISIANA TECH

I made the line, Nevada -21. Fully realize that the Wolfpack are in a letdown spot but really don't think that this La Tech squad has the horses to take advantage. Nevada QB Kaepernick will be the best player on the field, hangover or not.

WASHINGTON STATE +5- against WASHINGTON

The old Apple Cup. Washington will be looking for a win to become bowl eligible. This is the Cougar's bowl game, at least it seems that way after a 2 week layoff. Wazzou has made vast improvements this year, covering 6 of their last 7. The Huskies have no right laying this many points in a heated Rivalry game, particularly considering they haven't won a road game by more than a FG in over 3 years. Cougars outright.

OKLAHOMA -4 against NEBRASKA

QB Martinez is listed as doubtful for this game. The last thing in the world the Big 12 wants is for the Huskers to win their league title just as they're about to jump ship to the Big 10. Not gonna happen. The refs will make certain of it, as they have all year against the Huskers. (They are far and away the most penalized team in the conference this season, followed by Colorado, who is also leaving the conference.) The young Sooners will dominate.

As always, best of luck.
    Harry

MAB
    MAB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2798

Thanks for all your work Harry. Do you plan to have any totals this week?

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Just posted my totals plays too. Less plays than normal. Let's just say....quality, not quantity.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Really like the Washington St. and Oklahoma plays. BOL

docvinny
    docvinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

gl on Oklahoma I'm with you