Betpoints: 41

Auburn fans.....Good luck the rest of the year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkQ1f85kiME

Might as well get your monies worth

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

it should be noted that auburn fans have a rest of the year unlike bama fans

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    it should be noted that auburn fans have a rest of the year unlike bama fans
    untill the truth comes out...watch the video....truth in comedy

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

good finds Holdem, Its gonna be interesting to see this unfold. Poor jizm.

On another note how the f*** did we blow that lead the other day? Im a huge Cocks fan this week

SargeantHooker
    SargeantHooker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Not a fan of either team, bit there seems to be a lot of jealousy going on here. I hope Auburn wins the whole damn thing & if they're dirty (like everyone else) it comes out 5 years from now when it doesn't matter.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by SargeantHooker View Post
    Not a fan of either team, bit there seems to be a lot of jealousy going on here. I hope Auburn wins the whole damn thing & if they're dirty (like everyone else) it comes out 5 years from now when it doesn't matter.
    Not really jealousy at all. I just hate Auburn! I typically pull for the other SEC schools, however when its Auburn I have not and would not ever pull for them.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough to cheer for Auburn. That program has never really been clean.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

South Carolina will beat Auburn if they keep playing the same way the have over the last few games!

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    good finds Holdem, Its gonna be interesting to see this unfold. Poor jizm.

On another note how the f*** did we blow that lead the other day? Im a huge Cocks fan this week
    Man, I watched the reply twice and we still lost. I knew we wouldnt beat them, we would have to outscore them. We left at least 13 points on the board in the first half. Trent catches that td pass and we dont fumble twice in the redzone its game over. Our Defense has been inconsistent all year long. Bottom line is we didnt play the whole game and justly didnt deserve to win. We have realy only played one half of each ball game this year. With such a young team I feel that they will have the attitude of a job undone and hopefuly play with a chip on their shoulder. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bartmeister
    Bartmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!

Auburn is one of my favorite plays

shade3599
    shade3599's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I can't wait to see what is going to happen with this investigation. Could it be another death penalty?

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    Not really jealousy at all. I just hate Auburn! I typically pull for the other SEC schools, however when its Auburn I have not and would not ever pull for them.

JW...man it's good to be back...what are we in the last 9 years against you guys...7-2? I was sitting on the 50 during the game just listening to the Auburn cheers from above...how sweet it was. I do understand your feelings against AU b/c I have the same feelings against the Tide...I was pulling for Texas big time last year b/c I couldn't stand the feeling of seeing Alabama win. The sick stomach I had is the same feeling you will have after we roll Oregon.

So, you're coming to my town this weekend pulling for the gamecock...huh? GL...I'll be down there at the Dome...maybe I'll run into you.