aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

AUBURN was the RIGHT PLAY... if you can't admit to that you're just ignorant!

I loved during the 1h all the bama backers jumping on the bangwagon etc etc and look, Auburn and the refs spot bama at 24 pt lead at home and the better team finds a way to play ball, keep their cool and attain the lead in the 4th, any team can play well for 1q or a half but for a whole game especially in this instance the better team will show their true colors throughout the course of a game, they may not still win nor cover but auburn was the right play today and even if they lose i can deal with it

all season bama has looked scared especially in their loses they didn't have what it took to be a championship team again, their qb is not a true leader and they are simply talent without the passion, you don't give up a 24 pt lead at home if that wasn't the case

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

That flag on the dude who got the sack for unsportsmanlike conduct was ridiculous. And Bama scored on that drive.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

is it over ????

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

the refs spotted bama a lead get a clue son. Auburn came out flat didn't play well at all. Man i can't stand kids that blame the refs all the time. Great comeback by Auburn because of the refs ha just playing. Auburn was the right play huh funny you post this after they won. Get a life son.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Good call man, I think heads was the right call on that coin flip too. If you think otherwise your just dumb.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Ignorant is as ignorant does!

You just proved that Bud!

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

aman you said and i qoute "auburn is the trap of the century".... So now you are saying auburn was the right play?

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

bama should have been up 30 pts, it was rigged and/or shot themselves in the foot

auburn backers were lucky

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

we cant win them all i did want alabama to win, but was good game

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Soooo bettingwiz you are supposed to win everytime but when you don't it's luck? Hahaha typical

JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    bama should have been up 30 pts, it was rigged and/or shot themselves in the foot

auburn backers were lucky
    How do you rig a game? With 100,000 people watching/

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by JosephPavs View Post
    How do you rig a game? With 100,000 people watching/
    It looked rig to me but in Bama's favor... I'm not sure how any sane person could say Auburn got any breaks???

Hibore222
    Hibore222's Avatar Become A Pro!

That excessive celebration penalty in the first quarter was absolutely awful.

MrCondor
    MrCondor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Hibore222 View Post
    That excessive celebration penalty in the first quarter was absolutely awful.
    Not reviewing the great catch rule incomplete on the sidelines by WR Darvin Adams with 30 seconds left in the 1st half was worse. Auburn even gave the refs enough time before the snap to review it but it never happened.

Seemingly the refs review every play in NCAA that's remotely close or has implications, ie a 3rd down play. This was blatant. Auburn driving, has gained momentum, going for points with 30 seconds left before the half and the refs clearly refuse to review. It's like they purposely did not want Auburn to score.

I've watched a lot of College Football since they implemented replay and I have never seen anything so wrong as this play yesterday.