jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5022

Back when Bowl Season starts

Worst regular season in the history of college football. I lost 75 units. Luckily I am a small bettor. No excuses. I just sucked and deserved every bit of people laughing at me this year.

I am "hanging in there" in the nfl and will continue to play that until I start betting college hoops in January when conference play gets in full swing. I will be back and see if my luck has changed in the bowl games. Cannot get much worse. Thanks to all who read my posts this year, even though they were not worth reading.

Good Luck Everybody!!

YotesFan47
    YotesFan47's Avatar Become A Pro!

No one wins here. People who say they have winning records just have 5 accounts they each start a thread and whichever one is winning becomes their primary account. SBR pays them to do this, because SBR gets paid off losings from posters here.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

hope you get some of those units back in hoops jm

BOL

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by YotesFan47 View Post
    No one wins here. People who say they have winning records just have 5 accounts they each start a thread and whichever one is winning becomes their primary account. SBR pays them to do this, because SBR gets paid off losings from posters here.

seriously??

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Quote Originally Posted by YotesFan47 View Post

that is the most stupid thing I believe I ever heard .

well 3 Dollar Bills - Facial Tatoos and then Your comment
    is the most stupidest thing I can think of