ritehook
    ritehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big 10, Big 12, Big East

The 10 looks obvious TY - Ohio State. Again.

Primo football factory in the Northeast. Should again make rest of league into also-rans. Wisky may challenge. Or not.

When you think of The 12 you think Texas, Oklahoma.

Who are those other 10 masked men?

I'll look behind the mask TY at Texas Tech.

Leach has been there 8 years, and 8 bowl games. But never won a 12 CS, never even won the super tough South Div.

This year he may have his best offense,and that's saying something! Top QB Harrell is back,as is soph sensation AA receiver, Mike whazzizname.

If D can get a tad better the Raiders may break their winning but losing streak.

Wow, the Beast. Can't really count out 7 of the 8. (Syracuse again this year, RIP)

Not even WVA, despite the loss of key players. After bitter and messy departure before bowl game last years of Mich-bound Rodriguez, there was chaos on the team. But new coach arrrives,screws their head on right, and they play a helluva bowl game vs Oklahoma (and ruin my only multi-team bowl teaser!)

Still, I'd pinpoint in the Beast these three: Rutgers, Uconn, Cincinnati.

And btw, the beast better start looking to add another team. They have 8 members,which I think is the NCAA minimm for a conference. Maybe Delaware, if they can qualify . . .?

Hollywood
    Hollywood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big 10- Ohio St is obviously the team to beat (the team to beat in all of college football IMO), but Wisky is a very good team also. Don't count out Penn St this season either.

Big 12- I know teams like Missouri and Kansas made a name for themselves last year, but Oklahoma and Texas are still the teams to beat in this conference. I think OU vs Texas should decide the winner of this conference.

Big East- This is a very even conference, but it is also the worst BCS conference IMO. I just don't see very many good teams. It should come down to WVU, USF and Louisville.

Good input though. Any early future plays yet?

ritehook
    ritehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big East- This is a very even conference, but it is also the worst BCS conference IMO. I just don't see very many good teams. It should come down to WVU, USF and Louisville.

The BE is indeed very hard to figure. None of the teams, year after year, ever seem to want it enough. Ot to get themselves to the Nat'l Champ game. WV losing to Pitt :LY was typical.

If the hot RB Rutgers picked up is going to play as a "true," and is half as good as Rice was, Knights could do it. But the conf is wide open, except for Syracuse.

OSU may get into the championship game vs Fla or Georgia, but if so, they'lll lose again. SEC the best again. Football factories just grindin' em out like saussages.

Tho I do like the Bucks in thier early game vs Trojans in LA. Pac 10 down a bit this year

nysmoneyman
    nysmoneyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

bet against syracuse every week and win more than u lose they are going to suck under robinson again and again and again