chaseman
    chaseman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

Another homer pick...

Tennessee -1 1H
    Ole Miss +3 game

If I know my Vols, they'll hang tough in the first half and then blow it all away in the second half. Minus the Georgia game where we got demolished in the first minute or so, Tennessee has stayed close with Oregon, Bama, LSU, Florida, and South Carolina. That's fkng impressive. Too bad the Vols are a young team with very little depth.

Following what I've watched all season with these two picks.

See you in Knoxville! (but most likely not)

kboiler
    kboiler's Avatar Become A Pro!

It seems like UT always hangs in until the second half. They should be much improved next year.

utmoody10
    utmoody10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 725

I think the Vols will play better in the 2nd half this time around. Tyler Bray has really given them a spark offensively even though it has came against bad competition but Ole Miss' defense should give up some points as well, expect a shootout. Masoli is still up in the air whether he will play after his concussion last week. This game is important for the Vols because with a win it extends hope for a possible bowl game and extra practice time that would be very helpful for such a young team. That said I'll be betting Ole Miss on the moneyline so if my Vols have to lose Ill make some money in the process and will gladly pay for a victory this year.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Homecoming game. UT's spirits might be up a little bit more than normal.