pdprodigy
    pdprodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Cincinnati Bearcats at West Virginia Mountaineers

West Virginia vs. Cincinnati...West Virginia opened as a 6 point favorite, and this line has stayed the same or gone down slightly to 5.5 as the week progressed. This total is low at 47.5, a good thing for WVA. WVA is coming off a much needed bye, as they have lost to both UCONN and Syracuse in their past 2 games. WVA is struggling to score right now. Cininnati is in a similar situation with regards to losing consecutive games and coming off a bye, as well as losing to Syracuse. The past 2 years, Cincy has won both games by a field goal in each. Despite losing 3 of their last 5 games, Cincinnati has outgained each of their past 5 opponents in YDS. WVA has 2 home games left this season, and are 3-1 ATS in those home games. I personally feel this line is just a few too many points. A lean to Cincinnati.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

like the bearcats also.

MeatMan73
    MeatMan73's Avatar Become A Pro!

None of my biz--- but--- I spent some time handicapping this one myself, and I wound up taking WV in a 6pt teaser.

WVU (pick-em) Even.

Mountaineers are tough at home, Cinci not that good ATS on the road.

GL

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Im on the Mounties here but I am biased because that's my team but believe me I am usually the first one to bet against them. I already have them in a 6 point tease and I may pull the trigger straight up also.