Josh Robinson, CB/WR from Florida, favors UCF despite offers from the likes of Michigan, Florida, and Auburn.

"My top five schools would be USF, UCF, Florida, Michigan, and South Carolina. They have all offered.

"I love the approach at USF. They have recruited me and recruited me hard from the get go. They have been classy. USF had a great season last year. They tell me I can contribute and help them to national title. I also like that Mike Jenkins was picked in the first round.

"I love the campus at UCF. I went there for a junior day and I fell in love with the campus. I love the environment and the coaches. Coach (George) Godsey has told me I can play on both sides of the ball.

"Florida says I could potentially play the Percy Harvin position. They like me on offense.

"Michigan also likes me as a wide receiver. They also told me I can play on any side of the ball. They love what I can do with the football. I know I will have to work hard there to try and win a position.

Florida using the Percy Harvin comparisons to try and get this kid on campus. It will be tough for UCF to close out here.