rofacapper
    rofacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Boise State -35 @ Idaho

Grab it before the line goes up, Boise will roll. Should easily cover the 1st half spread as well.

rossta4i
    rossta4i's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4613

seems kinda low. It's Rivalry game but still, I see it going up to 38

WhyWhat55
    WhyWhat55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

took it to -280 and got it to down to 28. That's as close to a lock as I can think of.

XanderCrews
    XanderCrews's Avatar Become A Pro!

-35 all day.

PeePee
    PeePee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 247

Quote Originally Posted by WhyWhat55 View Post
    took it to -280 and got it to down to 28. That's as close to a lock as I can think of.

Why pay that much juice for a -28 pts? What if the QB is injured and out? Wouldn't it be better to find two more good teams and have a 3-team 10/13 pts teasers with less juice?

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just take Boise 1H and save the stress in the 2H. They will most likely have the game covered by half time anyways so why worry about the full game. Just take the money you would be for the game and add it to 1H. If they don't you're probably not going to get it because they will call off the dogs and just coast like they always do.

What I like about this is Idaho is kind of like the little thorn in Boise's foot and they feel they aren't respected by Boise and should be considered a rival. There has been some trash talking on both sides, but not just the players...the schools and townsfolk have gotten into it so there's is some tension here. This is why I can see Boise just looking to run away and hide early to rub it in their face a little more because Idaho won't be playing Boise anymore and their butt-hurt about that too.

Take Boise 1H for a Bazillion

rofacapper

1st half spread currently at -21. Playing in a dome with no chance for weather problems, Boise will get this by at least a touchdown. Best bet of the week.

nvirish
    nvirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'm on Boise 1st half as well, seems too easy.

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

I came in this thread thinking "Boise State laying 35 points on the road against an in-state rival Idaho that is not to be laughed at ... this is not a very good pick"

Then I saw that someone actually bought 7 points for a cost of 170 cents where the true cost is less than 100 cents. Then labels it as a lock.

Eeek

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmm hi i'm new here but i don't know about 35..i might stay way from this one

bornselling
    bornselling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Grab it before the line goes up

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

I paid some attention to the Nevada-Idaho game this last weekend. Idaho has issues on the offensive line. Quarterback is decent. But Boise's decent defensive front is going to screw up Idaho's offense badly, just like Nevada did. On the other side, Idaho's defense is ... well ... Nevada broke school records against it, in Idaho. Boise will roll in this. Kellen Moore is for real; always looks like he's got it under control. He has great vision, a quick ass delivery, and he's accurate. Boise's offense is for real. With them undefeated and falling in the rankings, and with people actually suggesting this is a rivalry, there will be no mercy. First half play sounds wise.

man_of_steel
    man_of_steel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 646

I wouldn't go big at all. I actually think that Idaho will keep it within 4 touchdowns

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by man_of_steel View Post
    I wouldn't go big at all. I actually think that Idaho will keep it within 4 touchdowns
    They will...for the 1Q, however will be down a truckload by half. Idaho has actually managed to get Boise to hate them more than any team they play probably and would love nothing more than to annihilate them as quick and painful as possible. I expect it to be fast and not very pretty but each to their own. Everyone also thought Hawaii would keep it close too...BOL of to all of ya

Cris_from_Europe
    Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

After what Nevada did to Idaho last week I see no problem with Boise covering 35 .... BOL

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

Boise will cover this easily....there will be no backdoor cover in this one cause Idaho wont score many points.

blg123
    blg123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 929

both teams are going to score ALOT in this game... Boise doesn't have me convinced that they are super defensive team but Boise may put up 60-70 something so -35 might work

rofacapper

I wasn't completely sold on Boise's defense until I watched them completely shut down Hawaii last week. Hawaii couldn't move the ball at all and the score would have been much worse but Boise uncharacteristically turned the ball over twice inside the Hawaii 10.

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Boise's defense got 7 sacks against Hawaii, and held Hawaii to 127 yards passing and 196 total yards. Hawaii scored only 7 points. Hawaii has a better offense than Idaho. Idaho will do very well if they score 10 to 14 points. More likely, they will be held under 10.

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boise rolls 49-7

Barnes01
    Barnes01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes this will be very very ugly 59-14

BathingApe
    BathingApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

If Hawaii could shut down the Idaho QB then Boise definitely will.

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I'm on Boise this week as well..

sviking
    sviking's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WhyWhat55 View Post
    good grief charlie brown