BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Alabama Ain't Sh!t!

There fans never dreamed of this loss and had the audacity to say if they won out they should be playing for a chip. Had the gall to wish Can Newton's downfall all week only to find there was no wrongdoing and now they lose to Lsu whom they thought was a sure win, their only question was by how much. Boise St. would tear you a new arsehole. You're not the best team in your division let alone the SEC let alone the country.

illriseupxnhx
    illriseupxnhx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Bama alum?

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    There fans never dreamed of this loss and had the audacity to say if they won out they should be playing for a chip. Had the gall to wish Can Newton's downfall all week only to find there was no wrongdoing and now they lose to Lsu whom they thought was a sure win, their only question was by how much. Boise St. would tear you a new arsehole. You're not the best team in your division let alone the SEC let alone the country.
    You are kind of a d-bag!

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

seems like the tide is rolling out

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

there a good team like top 10

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Alabama ain't shit!!!

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Totally agree..they looked like shit today

KennyM10
    KennyM10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still a good team.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Alabama ain't shit!!!
    Z.......shut your pie hole.....you come out of the wood works after they win, you are pitiful.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

ah yes Bernard, you are one of those people who have no one to root for so you try to take pleasure in tearing down other teams and brow beating thier fans....Bama fans are passionate and rightly so, We have the priviledge of rooting for a program rich in tradition and one of the more prominent teams in the nation and that is something no matter how much of the garbage that spews forth from your mouth or anyone elses will change that, and that is something you and other people like you cant stand. Nontheless we will continue to pull for our team........Oh yeah EAT SHIT

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by HoldEmHook!! View Post
    ah yes Bernard, you are one of those people who have no one to root for so you try to take pleasure in tearing down other teams and brow beating thier fans....Bama fans are passionate and rightly so, We have the priviledge of rooting for a program rich in tradition and one of the more prominent teams in the nation and that is something no matter how much of the garbage that spews forth from your mouth or anyone elses will change that, and that is something you and other people like you cant stand. Nontheless we will continue to pull for our team........Oh yeah EAT SHIT
    Im a Florida fan and root for UAB where I attended and before you try to bash either, I know they arnt having the best years. My rant was mainly from the arrogance of bama fans and analyst alike saying if they won out they should be in title game. It still stands, Boise would beat this team. Alabama is basically always the same team, they have run the same offense for decades. They never have for some reason had a great quarterback and have never been a come from behind team. Is the Holiday Bowl still around?

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Im a Florida fan and root for UAB where I attended and before you try to bash either, I know they arnt having the best years. My rant was mainly from the arrogance of bama fans and analyst alike saying if they won out they should be in title game. It still stands, Boise would beat this team. Alabama is basically always the same team, they have run the same offense for decades. They never have for some reason had a great quarterback and have never been a come from behind team. Is the Holiday Bowl still around?
    I dont know about the holiday bowl,however I do know what ever bowl Bama attends will be a better bowl than either of your teams......by the way if and that is a big if we would have won out we would have made it to the big dance no doubt. But just like against Scar our defense got exposed. And to boost your football knowledge Defense wins championships and for you to say we run the same offense as yesteryear well a Heisman and a title in 3 years under Saban, well I will take the same ole same ole.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by HoldEmHook!! View Post
    I dont know about the holiday bowl,however I do know what ever bowl Bama attends will be a better bowl than either of your teams......by the way if and that is a big if we would have won out we would have made it to the big dance no doubt. But just like against Scar our defense got exposed. And to boost your football knowledge Defense wins championships and for you to say we run the same offense as yesteryear well a Heisman and a title in 3 years under Saban, well I will take the same ole same ole.
    Its the same pro style balanced attack theyve run for ages. Nothing wrong with that, they recruit the type of players that work well in it, but its predictable. Their intent has always been We are gonna wear the other team down and by late 3rd and 4th quarter the game will be or become well in hand. Nothing ever too dynamic, if they get behind, it becomes a detriment as we saw with SCar. Bama is just boring, but youre a fan so I guess you put up with it. Roll Tide.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Its the same pro style balanced attack theyve run for ages. Nothing wrong with that, they recruit the type of players that work well in it, but its predictable. Their intent has always been We are gonna wear the other team down and by late 3rd and 4th quarter the game will be or become well in hand. Nothing ever too dynamic, if they get behind, it becomes a detriment as we saw with SCar. Bama is just boring, but youre a fan so I guess you put up with it. Roll Tide.
    Yeah pulling for a winner and a team rich in tradition is really tough so your right I will keep on putting up with it......I know there are a numerous other teams that would love to "put up with it" as well.......good luck to you and yours

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

I warned you all now is it clear?

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Bernie, Bernie, Bernie. The #12 ranked team in the country got beat by the #2 ranked team by one point. The undefeated #2 team had to fight for their lives to win this game.

Which team ain't shit? Guess South Carolina will be the outhouse.

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

bama was overrated to begin with but they are a solid team but no championship team this year

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
    Bernie, Bernie, Bernie. The #12 ranked team in the country got beat by the #2 ranked team by one point. The undefeated #2 team had to fight for their lives to win this game.

Which team ain't shit? Guess South Carolina will be the outhouse.
    They played off pure emotion the first half when the high wears off the dowmslide came. 21 quick first quarter points and only 3 second half points? Come on man.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

I warned you all now is it clear?
    how are your teams? Oh ok so STFU!

AdamL2424

Thats your defense for bama? Lame

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

bottom dwellers love to see the traditional power houses struggle...
    on the other hand , theres still a good chance of the BCS title staying where it belongs

AdamL2424

by bottom dwellers i guess by the look of your avatar you are talking about yourself also?

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

how his team is doing is irrelevant to how alabama is an average team. however i was rooting for alabama because i wanted to see all the SEC crying when an SEC team wasnt in the championship game. GO GAMECOCKS