Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Harry's Week 10 Plays (45-24 on the season)

Boyz,

Having a very profitable season, up 21 units, 8 of 9 winning weeks. I have no intention of giving any of this loot back to the man. Been busy this week so the write-ups will be succinct. Rest assured the handicapping has been done.

WAKE FOREST +3 against BOSTON COLLEGE

The Demon Deacons have been on a bad run. If they are to re-group and make anything of this season it should start here. The Eagles have a good defense, but they cannot score. The emotion lies with the home dog.

KANSAS +9 against COLORADO

Turner Gill better hope he signed a long-term deal because his freshman season has been a disaster. The Jayhawks are quickly running out of winnable games. After this week they'll face Nebraska, Ok St, and Missouri. Better not leave anything on the table in this dogfight. The Buffs have lost 15 straight on the road.....and now they're laying over a TD. I'll take the dog....even if it is a poodle.

IOWA STATE +17- against NEBRASKA

No doubt the Cornhuskers are the better team, but these Cyclones are feeling confident, coming off a 2-game winning streak, including that nice upset of Texas. I'll take the generous points with the home team.

TEXAS -3- at KANSAS STATE

Last week we cashed a big ticket betting against Cal at Oregon State, simply because the Bears are good at home but terrible on the road. The Longhorns are the exact opposite. Dogshit at home, good on the road. Even in this trying season, they're better than K-St. and will prove it here.

LOUISIANA TECH -2 against FRESNO STATE

This one opened with Fresno as a 2 point favorite. Can you say 'oddsmaker's mistake'? Clearly the $$ has been coming in on La. Tech. They're sneaky good at home. Gonna go with the smart money on this one.

OREGON STATE -5 at UCLA

The Beavers always seem to get better as the season progresses. Fresh off a beatdown of California, don't see them having too much trouble with a Bruins team that appears to be lacking talent.

ALABAMA -6- at LSU

We all saw the Tide get donkey-punched a few weeks back at South Carolina. Since then they've been lying in wait for an opportunity to get back into the national title hunt. It starts right here. They will cage the offensively-challenged Tigers in this one, watch either Utah or TCU fall, maybe Boise State will be unable to rack up "style points" against pass-happy Hawaii, and still the Tide get to face Auburn at home in a few weeks. Roll Tide!

LOUISIANA LAFAYETTE +29 at MISSISSIPPI

Fully realize that La-Laf is not a powerhouse. However, gotta believe the Rebs might come out a little flat after last week's ass-kicking by Auburn. The emotion lies with the visitor.

As always, best of luck,
    Harry

lb49ers
    lb49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16810

Keep up the good work Harry!

JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

You're doing well thus season

bypp
    bypp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

GL Harry!

odusmykal
    odusmykal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5944

Nice looking card.. Keep up the great work..

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

GL.

Bando
    Bando's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stay hot Harry. Wish I had your record

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Thanks, boyz. Realize I have a few teams on my card this week who really ain't so impressive (see Wake, Kansas, Louisiana-Laf.) Just one of those weeks for me. Bad teams, but with plenty of points and the situational edge. Another one I almost pulled the trigger on is New Mexico getting 9 at home from Wyoming. The Lobos are pathetic, but the Cowboys laying all these points on the road is a tall order for them. Not an official play. Just saying.....

Brp27345
    Most likely a winner...
    Brp27345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

keep it up man... a lot of the time the best play isn't the one everybody is talking about...