LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Ebbears Here you go

Pick: Western 31 – Central 23
    Broncos rank 14th in the nation in passing offense (298.8 ypg)...QB Alex Carder ranks sixth in the country pass completions per game (25.13 cpg), 10th in passing yards per game (287.4 ypg) and 13th in total passing yards (2,299 yds)...WR Jordan White ranks fourth in the country in receiving yards per game (117.3 ypg). Chippewas QB Ryan Radcliff ranks 10th in the nation in total passing yards (2,342) and 22nd in passing yards per game (260.2 ypg)...WR Cody Wilson ranks 20th in the country in total receiving yards (717)...Central Michigan hosts its final home game of the season this Friday against rival Western Michigan...Finish at Navy and at Toledo.

Comment: Normally picking Central at home in this most heated rivalry would be a gimmy, but under Dan Enos, the Chips are a wreck right now, especially at home.

Ball State 27 – Akron 16 (TOO close To call)
    Akron LB Brian Wagner ranks 13th in the nation with 93 total tackles (10.3 tpg)...DL Shawn Lemon ranks 24th in the country with seven sacks (0.78 spg)...Road game at Ball State is the final road game of the year, finish with the final two games at home (vs. Miami and Buffalo). Cardinal S Sean Baker ranks tied for 20th in the nation and tied for third in the MAC with four interceptions...RB Eric Williams ranks fourth in the conference in all-purpose yardage (131.1 ypg)...Williams also leads the MAC in kick return average (31.7 avg.)...LB Travis Freeman ranks fifth in the conference with 85 tackles.
    Comment: This is the Zips last shot at winning a game in 2010. Both head coaches have been less than impressive this year.
    Kent State 20 – Temple 16
    Consecutive shutouts over Buffalo (42-0) and Akron (30-0) mark the first time for Temple since 1971 (at Connecticut and vs. Xavier)...Temple has tied a school record with 10 consecutive home wins...QB Mike Gerardi has made the last two starts under center...Play two of the last three games on the road (at Kent State, vs. Ohio and at Miami). Flashes rank first in the nation in rush defense (65.9 ypg) and eighth in the country in total defense (278.0 ypg)....DT Roosevelt Nix ranks sixth in the nation in tackles for loss (14.5) and eighth in sacks (8.5)...Kent State is 3-0 at home for the first time since 2001...Defense has held an opponent under 100 yards rushing in six games this season.

Comment: Neither team has a history of winning ‘the big game’ and this certainly is a big game for both programs. Give the nod to the home team on what will be a very cold and blistery day in NE Ohio.

Picks went 6-1 last week and now stand 65- 17 YTD( I went 7-0 last week his picks went 6-0 )
    Here you go if you want to post this

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

sorry - that was i mis spoke when I said his picks went 7-0
    not a hit just trying to get the facts right this guy is good I just sometimes dis agree with a pick or 2

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

sounds good thanks, if you want you can always pm the plays to me and i'll post them in the mac football thread for all to check out

thanks again

First 12