Joe_Shabadoo
    Joe_Shabadoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Week 9's slate

Nice hit(s) in the U-CONN game (Under 44/ +6 / Moneyline) to get some extra capital for tomorrow.

Kansas State (+4.5)

I'd take the 4.5 at home with this unit, regardless if Justin Blackmon was to play or not.

South Carolina -------> (2nd-half: ?)

- The Volunteer depth is horrendous, and I think that one could capitalize on a favorable 2nd-half line that would fall in line with the supposed revenge angle here, with Lattimore perhaps receiving 12-14 additional carries in the last 30 minutes of action. I do not think that the QB platoon will work against Ellis Johnson in the least bit. Ideally the Gamecocks would only be up by 2 scores at most for one to project a 2nd-half cover.

Nebraska (-7)

- I'm buying off the hook here just to be safe, but I think that Mizzou's running game is going to be stoned here. I see the Pelinis going full-2-gap on the way to Gabbert here with a lot of 0-coverage and "spinner" blitzes going full-tilt. Jargon aside, I see the Tigers having a huge letdown here.

Head-to-Head Scoring Prop Bet: East Carolina (-1/2) over Missouri

Every two weeks or so I usually see at least one of these proposition bets at the Cal-Neva that project very well. As I've handicapped these respective games, East Carolina is scoring 28.6 at Central Florida, while Missouri is putting up 20.1.

Ole Miss (+7)

I project Jeremiah Masoli to have an outstanding game in this home outing. There are many other facets to speak of, but, short-&-sweet: I like the home dog here.

Washington (+7.5)

I won't like having to make this pick tomorrow, but I'm sticking to my numbers; I have the Huskies keeping this close at home.

Texas (-7)

It would be nearly incredulous if Mack Brown does not have his team ready to tear right through Baylor's defense, Greg Davis or not.

U.S.C. (+7) / (Over 71)

I wouldn't be surprised if this reaches the mid-80s. I like Kiffin & Co. to keep this close, seeing as this is the program's apex game.

Oklahoma (-24)

Oklahoma's history in contests after straight-up losses as the favorite is ridiculous.

Hello, Cody Hawkins.

Beatdown.

Hawai'i (-15)

My numbers say to side with the Vandals, but I probably will fall for the nightcap in this spot. Hawai'i is getting their ground game up to par as well. Lay the chalk.

Joe_Shabadoo
    Joe_Shabadoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Adding in: Air Force (+7.5) [-130].

Good luck.