dimetimekid
    dimetimekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

noon time no brainers

call me a square, but i am thinking these five games go 4 and 1 or if i am real lucky 5 and 0

200 on each of them...but i feel like the top 3 are the way to go.

miami -15
    clemson -7
    n illinois -7
    s carolina -17
    temple -29

Reasoning...
    miami offense is on fire the past two weeks...that is if you dont count the 7 turnovers they had against duke, which they still won by two touchdowns. I feel like this is going to be a long day for the dismal UVA defense who played uva tough, but that was when usc was in disarray. Miami in a spanking

clemson...to be honest, i am tailing here. i liked the pick because i feel like clemson has the better all around team and BC is hit or miss.

northern illinois is a team that is putting up a lot of points and western michigan allows almost 30 points a game on defense. the only advantage i would give to western michigan in this game is that they have home field advantage. the line has dropped from 8.5 to 7 over the last couple days. glad i waited till late to pull the trigger. who knows...it may drop more by game time, but i doubt it.

south carolina...lattimore is back...not that he is their team, but their 9th ranked defense against the run will be put to the test...as will their terrible pass defense which if i am correct, gives up around 300 yards per gagme.

temple...tailing Line-crusher on this one. he has been doing work on his Mac picks and i like temple to beat up on akron.

ACCBlitz
    ACCBlitz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami forced 7 turnovers at Duke, didn't commit them.

I like the Temple pick. Offense is rolling.

dimetimekid
    dimetimekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ACCBlitz View Post
    Miami forced 7 turnovers at Duke, didn't commit them.

I like the Temple pick. Offense is rolling.
    u r correct sir...i read or remembered what i had read incorrectly.

haha

kp126
    kp126's Avatar Become A Pro!

south carolina and miami scare me but i love clemson and n.ill

keith22
    keith22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Seems as if SC is giving up too many points to cover.